Want List Trade List (Jazz/Bossa Nova/Soul/Funk)

XandreXandre 9 Posts
edited November 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING:Reuben Wilson - Love Bug Gil Scott-Heron - Real Eyes Leon Ware - Musical Massage Dr. Lonnie Smith - Drives Johnny 'Hammond' Smith - Shifting Gears Last Poets & Bernard Purdie - Delights of the Garden Jorge Ben - Africa Brasil Tropicalia: Ou Panis Et Circencis Gilberto e Jorge - Gilberto Gil & Jorge Ben Caetano Veloso - Caetano Veloso (Tropic??lia) (1968) Gilberto Gil - Gilberto Gil (Frevo Rasgado) (1968) Kleeer - Intimate Connection Weldon Irvine - Cosmic Vortex (Justice Divine) Young Disciples - Road To Freedom Watts 103rd St. Rhythm Band Ronnie Foster - Four-Headed Freap, Chesire Cat Joe Bataan - Salsoul, Afro-filipino, St. Latin's Day Massacre Anything on the Fania labelOrange Krush - Action!Pumpkin - King of the Beat Funky 4 + 1 - That???s the Joint! Crash Crew - We Want to Rock Treacherous Three - The New Rap Language/Spoonie Gee - Love Rap Spoonie Gee - Spoonin??? Rap Sequence - Monster Jam West Street Mob - Got to Give it Up Kurtis Blow - Basketball/It???s the Game!, 8 Million Stories, AJ Scratch Newcleus - Jam On ItTreacherous Three - The Body Rock, At the Party, Feel the Heartbeat, Whip It, Action Afrika Bambaataa & the Cosmic Force - Zulu Nation Throwdown Pt. 1 Afrika Bambaataa & the Soul Sonic Force - Zulu Nation Throwdown Pt. 2Afrika Bambaataa & the Soul Sonic Force - Renegades of Funk, Jazzy SensationDavey DMX - One for the Treble Arabian Prince - Innovator, Situation Hot, She???s Got a Big Posse Mantronix - Bassline, Needle to the Groove, Fresh is the Word, Ladies Grandmaster Flash & the Furious Five - Superrappin/Superrapin Theme Ultramagnetic MC???s - Critical Beatdown singles, Funky (12??? version), Poppa Large, Smack My B!tch Up, Make it Happen Son of Bazerk - Change the Style/J Dub???s Theme Audio Two - Make it Funky/Top Billin'Almighty R.S.O. - One in the Chamba Ed O.G. & Da Bulldogs - I Got To Have It Black Attack - My Crown Sir Menelik & Kool Keith - Nightwork45 King - Brainstorm EP 45 King - Beats of the MonthNotorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize Also looking for the following hipe-hope joints from Brazil: Racionais MC's - Sobrevendo No Inferno MV Bill - Traficando Informacao Gabriel O Pensador - Quebra Cabeca Rappin' Hood - Sujeito Homem Jovem Cebral Mr. Catra Z'Africa BrasilWill consider any Brazilian LPs (bossa nova, jazz, samba, MPB, baile funk/carioca funk, rap, ect.)TO TRADE I HAVE THE FOLLOWING & CRATES MORE:Ahmad Jamal - At the Pershing... But Not For Me (O.G.) Stevie Wonder - Down To Earth (O.G.) Marva Whitney - It's Your ThingPharoah Sanders - Karma (O.G.) Booker T. & the M.G.'s - Melting Pot (O.G.) Betty Davis - They Say I'm Different Bobbi Humphrey - Blacks & Blues (O.G.) (Larry Mizell production) Bobbi Humphrey - Freestyle (O.G.) Eddie Palmieri - Harlem River Drive Bernard "Pretty" Purdie - Soul Is... Pretty PurdieBernard "Pretty" Purdie - Stand By Me Vaughn Mason & Crew - Bounce, Rock, Skate & Roll Pts. 1 & 2 (12") (O.G.)Ramsey Lewis - Up Pops Ramsey (O.G.) Ramsey Lewis - Dancing in the Street (O.G.) Ramsey Lewis - The In Crowd (O.G.) Ramsey Lewis - Goin' Latin (O.G.) Ramsey Lewis - Sun GoddessSergio Mendes & Brasil '66 - The Fool On the Hill (O.G.) The Meters - The Meters The Meters - Look-Ka Py Py The Meters - Struttin'The Meters - Fire on the BayouGene Page - BlackulaThe J.B.'s - Doin' It To Death! Ornette Coleman - The Shape of Jazz to Come Richard "Groove" Holmes - Groove (O.G.) Sun Ra - The Other Side of Sun Ra (Live concert/1979)(O.G.) Bobby Caldwell - What You Won't Do For Love (45rpm) (O.G.) Gil Scott-Heron - The Revolution Will Not Be Televised (Flying Dutchman compilation) Curtis Mayfield - Curtis Herbie Hancock - Sextant (O.G.) Herbie Hancock - Thrust (O.G.) Herbie Hancock - Man-Child (O.G.) Ruben Blades y Seis del Solar - Buscando America (O.G.) Ruben Blades y Seis del Solar - Agua de Luna (O.G.) Blowfly - Fahrenheit 69 Bad Brains - Bad BrainsIsley Brothers - Go For Your Guns! (O.G.) Marvin Gaye - I Want You (Leon Ware production) Afrika Bambaataa - Just Get Up & Dance EP (U.K.) (O.G.)I have more bossa nova, also jazz funk, electro, old school rap, rap 12"s, scratch records and other weirdness. If you have anything on my want list hit me for a complete list of what I have or shout out your requests and I'll see if I have them!Buys: Paypal only or localTrades: Negotiated between two parties

Comments

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    I take that the stuff you have listed without O.G next to the item are reissues?

• That's correct, O.G. stands for original pressing and if it doesn't say O.G. it's a reissue.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    That's correct, O.G. stands for original pressing and if it doesn't say O.G. it's a reissue.

good luck getting rid of those re issues..........

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    That's correct, O.G. stands for original pressing and if it doesn't say O.G. it's a reissue.

good luck getting rid of those re issues..........

Yeah, like you wouldn't trade your OG of Africa Brasil for a
    reissue of "Fire on the Bayou?" Pssssshhhh.

• It's not my definitive list of trades. It says to contact me for a complete list or to shout out your requests.

• MORE TRADES:

Richard "Groove" Holmes - Groove (1961) (O.G.)
    Cannonball Adderly - 74 Miles/Walk Tall (O.G.)
    Funkadelic - Free Your Mind... And Your Ass Will Follow (O.G.)
    Curtis Mayfield - Superfly (O.G.)
    Isaac Hayes - ...To Be Continued (O.G.)
    Isaac Hayes - Black Moses (O.G.)
    Isaac Hayes - Shaft (O.G.)
    Jackson 5 - Looking Through the Windows (O.G.)
    Stanley Turrentine - Cherry (O.G.)
    Stanley Turrentine - Don't Mess With Mister T (O.G.)
    Eddie Palmieri - Harlem River Drive
    Dennis Coffey - Hair & Thangs
    MFSB - Love is the Message (O.G.)
    Roy Ayers - Change up the Groove (O.G.)
    Faze-O - Riding High (O.G.)
    Rick James - Come Get It! (O.G.)
    Rick James - Street Songs (O.G.)
    Bootsy Collins - Bootsy? Player of the Year (O.G.)
    Instant Funk - The Funk Is On (O.G.)
    Zapp I (O.G.)
    Zapp II (O.G.)
    Zapp III (O.G.)
    James Brown - The Popcorn (O.G.)
    Isaac Hayes - Hot Buttered Soul (O.G.)
    Jackson 5 - Looking Through the Windows (O.G.)
    Bernard "Pretty" Purdie - Soul Is... Pretty Purdie (O.G.)
    Bernard "Pretty" Purdie - Stand By Me
    Idris Muhammad - Boogie to the Top (O.G.)
    Lee "Scratch" Perry & The Upsetters - Super Ape

Melvin Van Peebles - What the !@#$ You Mean I Can't Sing!? (O.G.)

Billy Squier - The Big Beat 12" (O.G.)
    Newcleus - Jam On It (O.G.)
    Grandmixer Ds.t - Crazy Cuts (O.G.)

• Xandre said:
    LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING:Reuben Wilson - Love Bug Gil Scott-Heron - Real Eyes Leon Ware - Musical Massage Dr. Lonnie Smith - Drives Johnny 'Hammond' Smith - Shifting Gears Last Poets & Bernard Purdie - Delights of the Garden Jorge Ben - Africa Brasil Tropicalia: Ou Panis Et Circencis Gilberto e Jorge - Gilberto Gil & Jorge Ben Caetano Veloso - Caetano Veloso (Tropic??lia) (1968) Gilberto Gil - Gilberto Gil (Frevo Rasgado) (1968) Kleeer - Intimate Connection Weldon Irvine - Cosmic Vortex (Justice Divine) Young Disciples - Road To Freedom Watts 103rd St. Rhythm Band Ronnie Foster - Four-Headed Freap, Chesire Cat Joe Bataan - Salsoul, Afro-filipino, St. Latin's Day Massacre Anything on the Fania labelOrange Krush - Action!Pumpkin - King of the Beat Funky 4 + 1 - That???s the Joint! Crash Crew - We Want to Rock Treacherous Three - The New Rap Language/Spoonie Gee - Love Rap Spoonie Gee - Spoonin??? Rap Sequence - Monster Jam West Street Mob - Got to Give it Up Kurtis Blow - Basketball/It???s the Game!, 8 Million Stories, AJ Scratch Newcleus - Jam On ItTreacherous Three - The Body Rock, At the Party, Feel the Heartbeat, Whip It, Action Afrika Bambaataa & the Cosmic Force - Zulu Nation Throwdown Pt. 1 Afrika Bambaataa & the Soul Sonic Force - Zulu Nation Throwdown Pt. 2Afrika Bambaataa & the Soul Sonic Force - Renegades of Funk, Jazzy SensationDavey DMX - One for the Treble Arabian Prince - Innovator, Situation Hot, She???s Got a Big Posse Mantronix - Bassline, Needle to the Groove, Fresh is the Word, Ladies Grandmaster Flash & the Furious Five - Superrappin/Superrapin Theme Ultramagnetic MC???s - Critical Beatdown singles, Funky (12??? version), Poppa Large, Smack My B!tch Up, Make it Happen Son of Bazerk - Change the Style/J Dub???s Theme Audio Two - Make it Funky/Top Billin'Almighty R.S.O. - One in the Chamba Ed O.G. & Da Bulldogs - I Got To Have It Black Attack - My Crown Sir Menelik & Kool Keith - Nightwork45 King - Brainstorm EP 45 King - Beats of the MonthNotorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize Also looking for the following hipe-hope joints from Brazil: Racionais MC's - Sobrevendo No Inferno MV Bill - Traficando Informacao Gabriel O Pensador - Quebra Cabeca Rappin' Hood - Sujeito Homem Jovem Cebral Mr. Catra Z'Africa BrasilWill consider any Brazilian LPs (bossa nova, jazz, samba, MPB, baile funk/carioca funk, rap, ect.)TO TRADE I HAVE THE FOLLOWING & CRATES MORE:Ahmad Jamal - At the Pershing... But Not For Me (O.G.) Stevie Wonder - Down To Earth (O.G.) Marva Whitney - It's Your ThingPharoah Sanders - Karma (O.G.) Booker T. & the M.G.'s - Melting Pot (O.G.) Betty Davis - They Say I'm Different Bobbi Humphrey - Blacks & Blues (O.G.) (Larry Mizell production) Bobbi Humphrey - Freestyle (O.G.) Eddie Palmieri - Harlem River Drive Bernard "Pretty" Purdie - Soul Is... Pretty PurdieBernard "Pretty" Purdie - Stand By Me Vaughn Mason & Crew - Bounce, Rock, Skate & Roll Pts. 1 & 2 (12") (O.G.)Ramsey Lewis - Up Pops Ramsey (O.G.) Ramsey Lewis - Dancing in the Street (O.G.) Ramsey Lewis - The In Crowd (O.G.) Ramsey Lewis - Goin' Latin (O.G.) Ramsey Lewis - Sun GoddessSergio Mendes & Brasil '66 - The Fool On the Hill (O.G.) The Meters - The Meters The Meters - Look-Ka Py Py The Meters - Struttin'The Meters - Fire on the BayouGene Page - BlackulaThe J.B.'s - Doin' It To Death! Ornette Coleman - The Shape of Jazz to Come Richard "Groove" Holmes - Groove (O.G.) Sun Ra - The Other Side of Sun Ra (Live concert/1979)(O.G.) Bobby Caldwell - What You Won't Do For Love (45rpm) (O.G.) Gil Scott-Heron - The Revolution Will Not Be Televised (Flying Dutchman compilation) Curtis Mayfield - Curtis Herbie Hancock - Sextant (O.G.) Herbie Hancock - Thrust (O.G.) Herbie Hancock - Man-Child (O.G.) Ruben Blades y Seis del Solar - Buscando America (O.G.) Ruben Blades y Seis del Solar - Agua de Luna (O.G.) Blowfly - Fahrenheit 69 Bad Brains - Bad BrainsIsley Brothers - Go For Your Guns! (O.G.) Marvin Gaye - I Want You (Leon Ware production) Afrika Bambaataa - Just Get Up & Dance EP (U.K.) (O.G.)I have more bossa nova, also jazz funk, electro, old school rap, rap 12"s, scratch records and other weirdness. If you have anything on my want list hit me for a complete list of what I have or shout out your requests and I'll see if I have them!Buys: Paypal only or localTrades: Negotiated between two parties
    Hi 
    Do you want only trade or do accept to buy? I have some Brazilian stuff for sell only:

Jorge Ben - Africa Brasil
    Tropicalia: Ou Panis Et Circencis
     Gilberto e Jorge - Gilberto Gil & Jorge Ben
     Caetano Veloso - Caetano Veloso (Tropic??lia) (1968)
     Gilberto Gil - Gilberto Gil (Frevo Rasgado) (1968
    MV Bill - Traficando Informacao