PAGING REY REY

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
dude, i gotta hand it to you. the think tank over at have been some busy lil bees on the commercial front. currently theyre working the "testimonial" angle where every day owners talk about their sweet rides. my favorite is the one advertising the TC. [is this right?] anyways, they come correct with a AzN dude with a lisp talking about these lil plastic things on the front end of his to thtabilize the body at high speeds. then comes the crown jewel of the TC. white dude with the samurai graphic painted along the side. i mean, dude is raw, and the climax is when he whips out his samurai sword and gives a healthy "HIYA!". so fucking dope.

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    folkways??? is the new

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    [color:red]Hot.[/color] It sounds like is diversifying their subject matter so as not to become irrelevant; Hip Hop/Rap would do well to take a similar approach in the creation/presentation of its products.

• I prefer the endearing 'NAL NAL' myself.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    folkways??? is the new

There is no need for one to supplant the other, for they are but two ends of the same stick.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    folkways??? is the new
    There is no need for one to supplant the other, for they are but two ends of the same stick.