White castle food you eat when you're drunk...

jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
Chicken rings anyone? Onion chips?[/b]

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

Never again!!!!, I like white castle microwave joints better than from the store... the place I went to in queens, the buns were soggy (no homo). however when i was drunk in manhattan in 1999 i remember them tasting better.....

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    white castle should only be eaten when drunk...

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    im jealous of anybody who lives within 50 miles of a white castle.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    I hate that shit and wouldn't normally touch any "food" manufactured by the likes of WC, BK, McD, TB, or whatever they're called with a very, very long stick.

However my wife and I spent about half of the year of 1996 living in an unfurnished former garage on Staten Island. The WC/shower cell was built into the adjoining former tool shack. There was a big crack in the shower floor that had dirt (as in earth or soil) coming through because there was no foundation...

After 1:00 or 2:00 am, the only place to get any kind of food within walking distance was a White Castle which was just around the corner. Most times we came home late at night or early in the morning and sometimes, we were drunk and desperate enough to go next door for a "bag of ten"... I don't even want to remember what else they had on offer. I can vaguely recall a weird, chemical taste in my mouth waking up the next day and the fact that that shit was really dirt cheap. Looking back from today, I seriously wonder how we managed to live like that... and we had a blast on top of it.

I would consider eating this kind of food on a voluntary basis as morally wrong.
    A crime against humanity that even extreme drunkenness cannot excuse.

• LOL!!!
    One of the first times I was in the U.S. I was hanging out with Anibal in Detroit and we passed a White Castle. I only knew the name from an Ice Cube song, asked him what's the deal, "I might wanna check it out"-like.
    He just looked at me weird and said he doesn't know ANYONE who ever ate at White Castle sober.

• one opened up the block from my high school my senior year. i think i ate about 15 a day for 8 months at lunch. sometimes drunk sometimes sober
    oysterstrips!

their milkshakes were thick as a brick!

it turned into a golden crust, which is much better even though they discontinued calaloo patties.

• I've had a blast being drunk inside white castle or in the drive thru many a days. Probably the most fun I have ever had was new years day in like 2000 or 2001 in a cincy white castle...We rolled in still drinking from the night before with keg beer in hand, sporting Dick Vitale masks...Although I don't frequent White Castle, the occasional 10 sack with chicken rings to soak up a stomach full of booz is essential!!!

• cheeseburgers with no pickles. Back in the day, I was prone to dropping 20 plus on any given drunken eve.

• rollin roasters

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    When does Harlod & Kumar Part 2 in Europe come out?

• I'd fuck up a 30 pack.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    only white castle we can get is in the frozen section at the grocery store and they taste nasty after being microwaved.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I'd fuck up a 30 pack.

As well as your colon.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts

Never been to a White Castle...But I fucks with these @ 3am...

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    This shit looks vile.

• Probably the most fun I have ever had was new years day in like 2000 or 2001 in a cincy white castle...

I'm curious as to which one you stopped at.

I still fiend for White Castle every once in awhile...sober!

• and it's actually good sober too!

• Probably the most fun I have ever had was new years day in like 2000 or 2001 in a cincy white castle...

I'm curious as to which one you stopped at.

I still fiend for White Castle every once in awhile...sober!

I think it was on Central Parkway, right by campus.

• I think it was on Central Parkway, right by campus.

I knew it! If you gotta go to White Castle (drunk or sober / early or late), that's the one location where all the action is.

• I think it was on Central Parkway, right by campus.

I knew it! If you gotta go to White Castle (drunk or sober / early or late), that's the one location where all the action is.

Yeah, I've had multiple experiences at that one...right down the way from the days inn during scribble jam a couple of years.

• one opened up the block from my high school my senior year.

you went to Central, T**y?

• ohhhh... thats them schitts they got down in the ATL, right? the joints my girl Alexyss Tylor be talkin' bout... how chicks be lettin' dudes hit the bottom and work the middle but the dudes won't even buy them a Krystal snack! DAMN now that is

haha! yup. my health declined rapidly. a mixture of senior year keg beer, dirt weed, white castles and marios pizza. and a lot of soft pretzels

• ohhhh... thats them schitts they got down in the ATL, right? the joints my girl Alexyss Tylor be talkin' bout... how chicks be lettin' dudes hit the bottom and work the middle but the dudes won't even buy them a Krystal snack! DAMN now that is

wow. hit the bottom is right

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I remember White castle burgers and fries tasting really good while I was drunk and blunted visiting Flatbush (BK) back in '89. Al Capone and his boy had that good buddah which brought on the massive munchies. Bad thing is, I ended up earlin' later on off of that Ole' Gold and Wild Irish Rose . Fucked up my high and everything. I used to like Hamburger Station in Akron (OH; off of Exchange Street), which had the small White Castle-esque burgers (and fries) after hittin' the drive-thru and gettin' my drink on. Those were some bugged out times. I remember they had a police sting in the drive-thru once Friday night, and my boy Mack (who was drivin') had an open can of Colt 45 (Billy Dee would be proud). He lucked out and they let him go.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

haha! yup. my health declined rapidly. a mixture of senior year keg beer, dirt weed, white castles and marios pizza. and a lot of soft pretzels

my peoples from NYC used to come to Philly and always wanted to hit that damn White Castle... guess it reminded them of home. I could never eat those schitts to save my life. I don't know why they would even bring a WC to the land of cheesesteaks... they shoulda known that wasn't gonna work

a little OT, but any Philly people remember the spot that used to be in North Phill around Broad and I think Parrish back in the late 80s / early 90s maybe? I forget the name, but it was a fast food chain from New Orleans... the specialty of the house was frog legs. I used to get down with the fish samich but I was NOT tryin' the frog legs no matter how much they told me it tasted like chicken. KFC was right down the street if I wanted something that tasted like chicken That was another franchise that shoulda known better than to try to make it here... we bout them Amoroso rolls and cheese whiz

• Hey,

I remember White castle burgers and fries tasting really good while I was drunk and blunted visiting Flatbush (BK) back in '89. Al Capone and his boy had that good buddah which brought on the massive munchies. Bad thing is, I ended up earlin' later on off of that Ole' Gold and Wild Irish Rose . Fucked up my high and everything.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

these are not the activities I would expect from a learned fellow such as yourself, Bro Stacks... not very professorial at all

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I remember White castle burgers and fries tasting really good while I was drunk and blunted visiting Flatbush (BK) back in '89. Al Capone and his boy had that good buddah which brought on the massive munchies. Bad thing is, I ended up earlin' later on off of that Ole' Gold and Wild Irish Rose . Fucked up my high and everything.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

these are not the activities I would expect from a learned fellow such as yourself, Bro Stacks... not very professorial at all

Phill,

I used to be a knucklehead. I came a long way, bro!!! I'm the poster-child for redemption.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak