Who knows the movie "The Incredible Melting Man" ?

Strider79itStrider79it 1,176 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    I was the incredible melting man for Halloween circa '79. I think the makeup kit was more successful than the movie.

• Strider79itStrider79it 1,176 Posts
    I was the incredible melting man for Halloween circa '79. I think the makeup kit was more successful than the movie.

• I begged my mom to take me to see it at the theatre when I was a kid, she was reluctant but eventually gave in. I was scared shitless for weeks. Had to sleep with the lights on and the closet door open.

I saw it again a couple of years ago and... that shit was weak. What the hell was I so scared of?

I guess I'm all growed up now.

Deep beats and deep crates,
    SonicReducer
    (TEAMAARON)

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I begged my mom to take me to see it at the theatre when I was a kid, she was reluctant but eventually gave in. I was scared shitless for weeks. Had to sleep with the lights on and the closet door open.

I saw it again a couple of years ago and... that shit was weak. What the hell was I so scared of?

I guess I'm all growed up now.

Deep beats and deep crates,
    SonicReducer
    (TEAMAARON)

Same here....funny how back then these kind of small movies were endlessly plugged on regional TV and radio, just a very different time. Didn't he melt because he was an astronaut that got too close to the sun or something? Yeah, this was hyped to be the best 'special effects' ever! It was pretty good for the time and budget. Hell, it was probably 3/4 of the budget!

• Strider79itStrider79it 1,176 Posts
    .......I was scared shitless for weeks. Had to sleep with the lights on and the closet door open.

mmhh...that NEARLY happened to me the day before yesterday with this..........

I think it was because I was the sole person in a huge theater experiencing an high class of Hammer Sci-fi

......Or Am I not grown ?