private issue and misc for trade and some wants

parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
edited July 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Few thing up for trades-John Bassette- "john who?" bizarro private folk lp (nm in shrink)Taking Off- "poetry and jazz" private jazz lp featuring Jeremy Steig and Charles Tyler (nm)Pratt- s/t private sleaze aor mustache rock (nm in shrink)Russ Vines & the contemporary music ensemble- gemini ( private jazz lp with moog on a few tracks, Crink knows the deal on this one) (nm) bought it sealed, opened it to make sure it wasn't warped (dupe)Gerry Olds Trio- "here goes" double lp, bop trio jazz with electronics and tape loops on a few tracks (few sealed copies of this title left)Salome Bey- "sings songs from dude" music by Galt MacDermot (nm, sealed but opened to check for warp) dupeGeorge Freeman- "new improved funk" on groove merchant, promo (vg+)The Mystic Moods "awakening" I think some nazi named Josh sampled this (vg+)Cleveland Eaton- chitown theme 45 on black jazz (nm) funky wah wah ishFew things off the top of the head that I'm still searching for-Dizzy Gillespie- souled outLou Donaldson- hot dogHarold Alexander- are you ready?Khan Jamal and Bill Lewis- the riverCharles Kynard- wogaLittle Beaver- black rhapsodyGordon's War ostGunter Hampel group - music from europeCharles Rouse- two is oneCleveland Eaton- instant hipTemprees- lovemenWalter Bishop- coral keysCal Green- revolution rap 45thanksJ

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Also looking for Leo Sayer stuff on laserdisc.

And Foreskin Gump on betamax.

Holler!

The John Basette and Salome Bey are gone, rest are still up for trade.

• RishanRishan 454 Posts
    I've got that Cleveland Eaton - 'Instant Hip'. Let me just check I can put my hands on it, and I will get back to you tomorrow. You say 'off the top of your head', are you sure this is the LP you're meaning? The reason I ask is because it's not at all like most of the rest of your list, and in my opinion its an atrocity.

Well I like his lp on black jazz. Whats so atrocious about instant hip? Is it disco ish or somethin? (no offense to disco fans haha) PM me.