HYPNOTIZE MINDS halloween mixtape

JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
yeah, so i subscribed to the mad decent podcast. so shoot me.
mad decent worldwide radio #20 - KILL YOURSELF AGAIN! - hypnotize minds edition last year we were MAD late on the podcast for holloween.. in fact it was after holloween.... so i guess it was really early for this year! heres another one thanks to the residents over here at mad decent...djA and system d128 came through with a horrific hollaween extravaganza staring 3-6 mafia, frayser booy, project pat, gangsta boo and lil whyte..... if your from the midwest you know its not a motherfuckin game- some of these joints are only form the underground cds... intro (late night tip instrumental)three 6 mafia - barrin you bitchesthree 6 mafia - mafia niggazprophet posse - catch a blastthe kaze - like to get awaytear da club up thugs - smoked outhypnotize camp posse - da first dateproject pat - redrumthree 6 mafia - stompgangsta boo - victim of yo own shitlil wyte - ten toes tallfrayser boy - pistol playagangsta boo - i thought you newthree 6 mafia - anyone out therekoopsta knicca - judgement night
http://web.mac.com/diplo1978/iWeb/mad%20...D0755A4547.html

Comments