Do you or someone you know look like Paul Wall?

Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
And want to be on a show...? PM me

Comments

• I can already tell this show will be awesome.

• I can already tell this show will be awesome.

Will get $$$$ too.. anyone out there know a white dude who looks hardcore?

You all are too suburbs mang

• I thought the thread title was: "Do you or someone you know like Paul Wall?" and I was like "the fuck we look like in here?!"

• Shouldn't be that hard to find millions of whiteboys that look like paul wall... right???
    I mean, all they have to do is go to the mall.....

Does the show have a title yet?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I can already tell this show will be awesome.

its fucking good having you back bro, i literally thought these words as i read them on screen.

• If this is serious, come to South Carolina. My neighbor would have been great, but his house was raided a few weeks ago and he is in jail(and actually..the same exact thing happened to my previous neighbor a couple years ago..who looked like Paul Wall, too). You know when your new neighbor walks up to introduce himself with a lit blunt in his mouth, no shirt on w/ "GET RICH OR DIE TRYING" tattooed on his chest, you have an awesome new neighbor/friend. He ended up holding some Mexican dude hostage in a shed in his backyard and beating the shit out of him because he sold him a bogus ounce of yay. Damn, I miss that guy.

• "GET RICH OR DIE TRYING" tattoo

Sounds like he's dedicated to a life plan.

He ended up holding some Mexican dude hostage in a shed in his backyard and beating the shit out of him because he sold him a bogus ounce of yay.

On second thought, maybe he just really likes that 50 album.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    i have a homie who's mexican that looks like him. would that work?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    If this is serious, come to South Carolina. My neighbor would have been great, but his house was raided a few weeks ago and he is in jail(and actually..the same exact thing happened to my previous neighbor a couple years ago..who looked like Paul Wall, too). You know when your new neighbor walks up to introduce himself with a lit blunt in his mouth, no shirt on w/ "GET RICH OR DIE TRYING" tattooed on his chest, you have an awesome new neighbor/friend. He ended up holding some Mexican dude hostage in a shed in his backyard and beating the shit out of him because he sold him a bogus ounce of yay. Damn, I miss that guy.

And damn, I love the South...where each man is an island.

• If this is serious, come to South Carolina.

LA area... sorry mang. I am sure there are a lot of spots where dudes like this go... anyone know the spots? i am very

If this is serious, come to South Carolina.

LA area... sorry mang. I am sure there are a lot of spots where dudes like this go... anyone know the spots? i am very

Bakersfield, bruh.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

Have you asked Paul Wall Yet?? I'm Pretty sure he is available.

• If this is serious, come to South Carolina. My neighbor would have been great, but his house was raided a few weeks ago and he is in jail(and actually..the same exact thing happened to my previous neighbor a couple years ago..who looked like Paul Wall, too). You know when your new neighbor walks up to introduce himself with a lit blunt in his mouth, no shirt on w/ "GET RICH OR DIE TRYING" tattooed on his chest, you have an awesome new neighbor/friend. He ended up holding some Mexican dude hostage in a shed in his backyard and beating the shit out of him because he sold him a bogus ounce of yay. Damn, I miss that guy.

And damn, I love the South...where each man is an island.

You're welcome anytime.

Have you asked Paul Wall Yet?? I'm Pretty sure he is available.

Huh?

• Have you asked Paul Wall Yet?? I'm Pretty sure he is available.

Huh?

:5pager:

• Have you asked Paul Wall Yet?? I'm Pretty sure he is available.

Huh?

:5pager:

PauLOL WalLOL