masons

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited April 2005 in Off Topic (NRR)
been doing some research on themanyone a mason (or know a mason ) who can recommend some pro-mason reading?no, no inviolate

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Are you serious

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    I have much info both audio and video on free masons, sub-societies, illuminatti, conspiracy theorys, big brother, black helicopters, etc...

I can even teach you the secret handshake if you like.

I also have "waco the big lie" (VHS which will blow your mind) and "behold the pale horse" on audio cassette read by the author himself.

Hit me up.

(I also found Pts II & III of the "Illuminatti" LP series at Kobeys a month ago

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    whoa, thx Alan

I need to remember ask locally before posting globally, hah

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    oh i thought this was about the mason-dixon line.

my bad.

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts

(I also found Pts II & III of the "Illuminatti" LP series at Kobeys a month ago

Forgot to mention those were my doubles if anyone is interested in trades.

don't worry A**, you can be down with Masons and the Mason-dixon line, too

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    I saw the first ever ad for them in (of all things) a restaurant guide.

It was strange to say the least.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    so it was the masons who invented the handshake?

so it was the masons who invented the handshake?

To seek membership, just ask a mason. You must be of 18 years of age if you are the son of a mason and 21 if you are not. You must believe in a supreme being and be of any major religion. You must believe in high morals and strict standards of behavior.

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    mason watch

one mighty fine bunch of racist folls...

Are you serious

Yes, I have had enough with the lizard folk. I am ready to be down with some fany behind the scenes action.

i remember as a kid, parents friends were in this shit & their daughters were in job's daughters the female part of the masons, when a black female tried to join i remember them being up in arms over it, & tried all they could to keep her out, they even went to court, th eblack girl won, but i never understood how she would want to be part of that bs...

heres a link to the colorado branch of job's

job's daughters

heres a pro one for you, nice info on them lying about klan affiliation

http://www.masonicinfo.com/

facts:

The Klan was founded in Polaski, Tennessee, in 1866 by 6 Confederate officers. One of them, and the first Imperial Wizard of the KKK, was a former Confederate general and Freemason, Nathan Bedford Forrest.

???? ??Albert Pike held the office of Chief Justice of the KKK while he was simultaneously Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite of Masonry, in the Southern Jurisdiction...

?????? The KKK was known as the "Invisible Empire of the South"... in 1869 Forrest ordered the Empire to disband because of the extreme violence.

?????? 1915 was the rebirth of the KKK, just after the film "The rebirth of a Nation" where Klansmen were romantically portrayed as heroes who had preserved the moral fiber and character of America... this time another Mason, W. J. Simmons, was the architect. By the mid-1920s they controlled some states such as Indiana from the courthouse to the statehouse. Almost all of the top officials of the revived Klan were also Masons, with a total of 5 million members, most of them Masons and white Protestants, with several Senators and Governors.

?????? By 1944 the KKK collapsed, in a storm of corruption, murder, rape, and torture... Today, there are a few thousands left, very divided... each one wants to be be a Grand Wizard of nothing!.

thx Soulrez, I am playing the devil's advocate

I was curious to see who would come out of the woodwork on this one.

thx Soulrez, I am playing the devil's advocate

I was curious to see who would come out of the woodwork on this one.

i figured , but i felt a good time to let folls know the real...

as im sure most can tell i have serious issues w/ white power shit...

peace

• My cousin is a white Prince Hall Mason...

Anyhow, everyone hates on these guys, but I give them respect. I think they have some very powerful things being kept alive within their ritual. Maybe.

Anyhow, some masons use the organization as a professional networking tool, others use it as a social club, and there are many who use it to learn and practice techniques developed by ancient mystery schools.

Before you jump on the mason-hater bandwagon, take a look who spews all the anti-mason rhetoric. The Christian Fundies, and right-wing fanatics. Sure, there's some wierd shit in there, but if you truly believe they are in it with "The Jews", to bring about a "New World Order"...

Peace...
    FNM

• mason watch

one mighty fine bunch of racist folls...

Here's another list for you Soulrez...

Here's a list of famous masons taken from an article by Christian Identity Pastor... read his intro, and think about what side you've choosen... I was just gonna include the list, but heres his intro:

Deist Masons are Jewish
    by Pastor V.S. Herrell

Few white people in America are aware of the truth behind the Masons. Some may be perceptive enough to recognize Masonic symbols on license plates, cars, tombstones, etc., but they may not realize the type of people who are Masons or what Freemasonry is all about. Even less realize that Freemasonry is really just a code name for Judaism. Many will say that it is an organization founded in Christian principles, but this is far from the truth. In fact, the basic tenet of Freemasonry is anti-Christian, promoting "freedom of individuals, tolerance and generosity toward all people, and equality of people of all races, religions, and beliefs," as one Jewish Mason has stated. In fact, a cursory glance at Masonic literature shows that this is always stated as one of their basic beliefs. They also claim to believe in one God who created everyone. Thus we have the theory of "The Fatherhood of God and the Brotherhood of all Mankind," which is fundamentally against the teachings of the Bible.

The Jewish influence in the creation of Masonry in America is undeniable. Masons are proud of their list of "famous Masons" (many of which are printed at the end of this article). Perhaps one of the most well-known is George Washington. There was at least one Jew in his lodge, and there were 24 Jewish Masons promoted to officers' ranks in George Washington's army, and many are proud of their influence in the American Revolution. One, Haym Salomon, was essential in contributing money to finance the war effort. He also loaned money to Jefferson, Madison, Lee, and others.

Rhode Island, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Georgia, South Carolina, and Virginia all had Jews active in establishing the Masonic temples and rites in America. The Scottish Rite was introduced in America by a Jew named Moses Michael Hays. Paul Revere, another famous Mason, was Deputy Grand Master in Massachusetts at the time the Jew Hays was in the highest Masonic leadership position in that state. Other Jewish Masons held high posts in the late 18th century in America during, before, and after the American Revolution. At least 51 American Grand Masters have been Jewish.

The story is not much different in England. In fact, the Jews used deistic Masonry as a stepping stone to gaining control of England. Prior to Freemasonry, Jews were forbidden from participation in almost all English activities - political and so on. After Freemasons allowed Jews into the movement, or rather, after Jews created the Freemasonry movement with its ideal of "all men created equal," Jews were allowed into English society and positions of power.

While Masons deny that they have benefited and have been instrumental in almost all so-called revolutions and wars in European and American history of any significance, history proves that Masons and Jews have actively promoted unrest for their benefit. They were definitely closely involved with the American Revolution, the Russian Revolution, and the French Revolution. The ousting and murder of the French Aristocracy was an assault perpetrated by those who espoused the lies of Masonry. As a result of the French Revolution, Jews were allowed to work among the white French, the same feat they had accomplished in England. The separation of Church and State in France became possible (sound familiar?). French Masonic lodges were admitting Jews wholeheartedly, teaching that it did not matter what your religion was, as long as you were dedicated to the principles of Masonry (which are almost identical to so-called Judaism).

It is no secret that Masonic rituals are basically identical to Talmudic Jewish rituals. These so-called rites are performed inside "temples" veiled in secrecy. Even Jews admit that rituals similar to B'nai B'rith rituals are found in Freemasonry and that the fundamental tenets of Judaism and Freemasonry are identical. Four of the Jewish founding members of B'nai B'rith were also members of the Masons or Odd-Fellows (Jones, Roadacher, Renau, and Isaac Rosenbourg).

Even the Catholic Church has a well-known history of attacking Masons and Jews as being in bed together, bent on the destruction of Christianity. Today, however, they play down their former zeal in fighting against the Masons and the Jews and have, in truth, been purposely infiltrated by Jews for the destruction of Roman Catholicism. In one article published in the Catholic magazine The Point in January, 1954, we read:

"From the time the Apostles first began to evangelize the nations, the Catholic Church has had one great, fierce, and enduring enemy. That enemy is the Jews - the people who rejected their King and their God, who crucified Him, and who prophesied the stain that should forever mark them, in their defiant shout, 'His Blood be upon us and upon our children!'

"Not until the eighteenth century, when the Freemasons began to take over the governments of Europe, did the Jews really come into their own. Before that they had been obliged to work mostly underground, exerting their influence in hidden, subtle ways. But from this time on they worked in the open.

"Being formed for the purpose of combating Christ and His Church, the Masons shrewdly realized that to wage this war effectively they must enlist the aid of that people who had always been the backbone of the anti-Christian army. Accordingly, the Masons' terminology, their secret rituals, their philosophy, were all taken over from the Jews. But the Masons' greatest stroke was to make use, not merely of these perfidious traditions, but of the vital, raging Jewish people themselves. As the Masons took over the Nations of Europe, the Jews were released from the ghettos in which they had been for centuries confined, and turned out on society."

That being said, let us look at a list of some of the most famous Masons. For those who know anything about history, you will notice all the Jews, mongrels, atheists, and other so-called "heroes" of America's Jewish democracy.

Aldrin, Edwin "Buzz" - Astronaut
    Armstrong, Neal - Astronaut
    Arnold, General Henry - Military leader
    Atkins, Chet - Atheist musician
    Austin, Stephen - "Father" of Texas
    Autry, Gene - Actor
    Baldwin, Henry - Supreme Court Justice
    Balfour, Lloyd - Jeweler
    Bartholdi, Frederic - Designer of the Statue of Liberty
    Baylor, Robert - Founder, Baylor University
    Beard, Daniel Carter - Founder, Boy Scouts
    Bell, Lawrence - Founder, Bell Aircraft Corp
    Bellamy, Francis - Writer, The Pledge of Allegiance
    Black, Hugo - Supreme Court Justice
    Blair, John - Supreme Court Justice
    Blatchford, Samuel - Supreme Court Justice
    Borglum, Gutzon and Lincoln - Mt. Rushmore
    Bradley, Omar N. - General, U.S. Army
    Bryan, Richard - US Senator
    Buchanan, James - US President
    Burns, Conrad - US senator
    Burton, Harold - Supreme Court Justice
    Byrd, Robert - US Senator
    Byrnes, Robert - Supreme Court Justice
    Carnahan, Melvin - Governor, Missouri
    Catton, John - Supreme Court Justice
    Chrysler, Walther P. - Founder, Chrysler Corp.
    Churchill, Winston S. - Former Prime Minister, Great Britain
    Clark, Roy - Musician
    Clark, Thomas C. - Supreme Court Justice
    Clarke, John H. - Supreme Court Justice
    Clemens, Samuel (Mark Twain) - Author
    Cobb, Ty - Athlete
    Cody, William (Buffalo Bill) - "Wild West" Figure
    Cohan, George M. - Broadway Star
    Cushing, William - Supreme Court Justice
    Dempsey, Jack - Athlete
    Devanter, Willis V. - Supreme Court Justice
    Disney, Walt - Founder, Walt Disney Co.
    Dole, Bob - US Senator
    Douglas, William - Supreme Court Justice
    Dow, William H - Dow Chemical Co.
    Edward VII and Edward VIII - "Queens" of England
    Ellery, William - Signer, Declaration of Independence
    Ellsworth, Oliver - Supreme Court Justice
    Ervin, Sam J. - US Senator
    Ford, Gerald - US President
    Ford, Henry - Ford Motor Company
    Franklin, Benjamin - Signer, US Constitution
    Freeman, Orville - Secretary of USDA; former Minnesota Governor
    Gable, Clark - Actor
    Garfield, James - US President
    George VI - King of England
    Gillett, King C. - Gillett Razor Co.
    Glenn, John H. -Astronaut and Senator
    Godfrey, Arthur - Radio Jew
    Gompers, Samuel - Founder, American Federation of Labor
    Grassley, Charles - US Senator
    Hancock, John - Signer, Declaration of Independence
    Harding, Warren G. - US President
    Hardy, Oliver - Actor
    Harlan, John M. - Supreme Court Justice
    Harvey, Paul - Radio Announcer
    Hatfield, Mark - US Senator
    Hawkins, Augustus - US Congressman, California
    Helms, Jesse - US Senator
    Henry, Patrick - American "Patriot"
    Hilton, Charles C. - Hilton Hotels
    Hoban, James - White House Architect
    Hollings, Ernest - US Senator
    Hoover, J. Edgar - Former Director, FBI
    Hope, Bob - Comedian
    Houston, Sam - 2nd and 4th President, Republic of Texas
    Humphrey, Hubert - US Vice President
    Ives, Burle - Actor
    Jackson, Andrew - US President
    Jackson, Robert H. - Supreme Court Justice
    James I - Sponsored the King James Version
    Jefferson, Thomas - US President
    Johnson, Andrew - US President
    Johnston, J. Bennett - US Senator
    Jones, Melvin - Founding Member, Lions International
    Kemp, Jack - Former US Congressman
    Key, Francis Scott - Writer, National Anthem
    LaGuardia, F. H. - Diplomat and Mayor of New York City three times
    Lamar, Joseph E. - Supreme Court Justice
    Lincoln, Elmo - Actor
    Lipton, Sir Thomas - Lipton Tea Company
    Lloyd, Harold C. - Actor
    Lott, Trent - US Senator
    MacArthur, Douglas - Military leader
    Madison, James - US President
    Marshall, John - Chief Justice, US Supreme Court, 1801-1835
    Mathews, Stanley - Supreme Court Justice
    McKinley, William - US President
    Mesmer, F. A. - Important Figure in the "Spiritualism" Movement (where we get the term "mesmerize")
    Miller, Glenn - Director
    Minton, Sherman - Supreme Court Justice
    Mix, Tom - US Marshall, Actor
    Monroe, James - US President
    Moody, William H. - Supreme Court Justice
    Murphy, Audie - Soldier
    Nelson, Samuel - Supreme Court Justice
    Nunn, Sam - US Senator
    Olds, Ranson E. - Olds Motor Co.
    Otis, James - "Taxation without representation is tyranny"
    Palmer, Arnold - Athlete
    Paterson, William - Supreme Court Justice
    Peale, Norman Vincent - Guidepost
    Penny, James C. - Founder, JC Penny Co.
    Pershing, John Joseph - Military leader
    Pitney, Mahlon - Supreme Court Justice
    Polk, James K. - US President
    Rangel, Charles - US Congressman, New York
    Reed, Stanley - Supreme Court Justice
    Revere, Paul - American "Patriot"
    Rickenbacker, General Eddie - Pilot
    Ringling Brothers (seven brothers and their father, all masons)
    Rogers, Roy - Actor
    Rogers, Will - Actor
    Roosevelt, Franklin D. - US President
    Roosevelt, Theodore - US President
    Rush, Benjamin - Signer, Declaration of Independence
    Rutledge, Wiley B. - Chief Supreme Court Justice
    Sanders, Harland - Founder, Kentucky Fried Chicken
    Simpson, Alan - US Senator
    Skelton, Red - Comedian
    Smith, John Stafford - Composer, Music for National Anthem
    Sousa, John Phillip - Composer
    Stassen, Harold - Signer, UN Charter
    Stewart, Potter - Supreme Court Justice
    Stokes, Louis - US Congressman Ohio
    Swayne, Noah H. - Supreme Court Justice
    Taft, William Howard - US President
    Teets, John W. - Chairman and President, Dial Corp.
    Thomas, Craig - US Senator
    Thomas, Danny - Actor
    Thomas, Dave - Founder, Wendy's
    Thomas, Lowell - Radio Announcer
    Thompson, Tommy - Wisconsin Governor
    Thurmond, Strom - US Senator
    Tillis, Mel - Singer
    Todd, Thomas - Supreme Court Justice
    Trimble, Robert - Supreme Court Justice
    Truman, Harry S. - US President
    Vinson, Frederick M. - Supreme Court Justice
    Voltaire - Author
    Wallace, George - Former Alabama Governor and presidential candidate
    Warren, Earl - Supreme Court Justice
    Washington, George - US President
    Wayne, John - Actor
    Wells, H.G. - Author
    Wilde, Oscar - Author
    Woodbury, Levi - Supreme Court Justice
    Woods, William B. - Supreme Court Justice
    Young, Cy - Athlete
    Zanuck, Darryl F. - Cofounder, 20th Century Productions

Famous Black Masons

Allen, Richard - Founder of the AME Church
    Armstrong, Louis - Black trumpet player
    Bassie, William (Count) - Orchestra Leader
    Cole, Nat 'King' - Singer
    Ellington, Duke - Composer
    Evers, Medger - Black Agitator
    Haley, Alex - Roots Author
    Hall, Prince - First Black Freemason in America
    Henson, Josiah - Inspired Uncle Tom's Cabin
    Hooks, Ben - Former Executive Director, NAACP
    Johnson, John - Magazine Publisher, EBONY and Jet
    Marshall, Thurgood - Supreme Court Justice
    Robinson, Sugar Ray - Athlete
    Washington, Booker T. - Author

Famous (Admittedly) Jewish Masons

Berlin, Irving - Composer
    Borgnine, Ernest - Actor
    DeMille, Cecil B. - Entertainer
    Fairbanks, Douglas - Actor
    Fields, W.C. - Jewish Jester
    Goldwater, Barry - US Senator
    Houdini, Harry - Jewish magician
    Jolson, Al - Actor, famous for "Blackface" singing
    Mayer, Louis B. - Film Producer, MGM studios
    Montefiore, Sir Moses - Famous British Jew
    Sellers, Peter - Actor
    Warner, Jack - Warner Brothers
    Wyler, William - Director
    Ziegfeld, Florenz - Ziegfeld's Follies

Before you jump on the mason-hater bandwagon, take a look who spews all the anti-mason rhetoric. The Christian Fundies, and right-wing fanatics.

not true... best do your homework...

hers some mason logos, mb the christian fundies made these...

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers, which are cited to justify it.

President John F. Kennedy

Address to newspaper publishers

April 27, 1961

he was one of only a few preidents not involved w/ the masons, any guesses on who the others were?

heres one

Freemasons Ford, Rumsfeld, and Cheney: A column of mutual support

'The whole philosophy of the Masonic fraternity is to be a leader in your community'...

do the math....

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Blair, John - Master Of The Vitar

ive seen mason racisim first hand bro, the only difference btwn them & the klan is the masons have adopted satanic type shit, anton levay was a high ranking mason, as is GW, i know what side im on bro, & i will never support anything the masons hide behind, the masons are good at the age old saying "keep your enemies close" as your list supports...
    & if you do your research a little more you will see many of the "famous" on that list have denounced their memberships after learning more about it...

peace

• Soulrez, you should balance out your reading on the subject... I think you are probably getting all your info from anti-mason sites. Of course, that's what you will come away with. Have you read many pro-mason sites? Do you have friends that are masons?

I do, and they were not racists...

Were there probably people who were racist that belonged to the lodge? Of course... There are probably rasicts that belong to any club or organization.

Peace...

Mimizu

• ive seen mason racisim first hand bro, the only difference btwn them & the klan is the masons have adopted satanic type shit, anton levay was a high ranking mason, as is GW, i know what side im on bro, & i will never support anything the masons hide behind, the masons are good at the age old saying "keep your enemies close" as your list supports...

& if you do your research a little more you will see many of the "famous" on that list have denounced their memberships after learning more about it...

peace

Ok... Anton Levay? You shouldn't put him on the same level as George Bush. Have you read Levay's books? Besides being plagerized, they're not all that bad... and I don't think you can even call them "evil".

I'm not saying freemasonry is the answer, but there are many seeds of truth in there.

Do you know the relations between the Nation of Islam and the Masons? The NOI is a grandchild of freemasory... in a sense. The organization that spawned the NOI eventually, was heavily influenced by freemasonry. Now... what was it that influenced freemasonry? Esoteric Islam, going back at least to the Crusades, with the Templar's dealings with the Hashisheen.

Soulrez, you should balance out your reading on the subject... I think you are probably getting all your info from anti-mason sites.Do you have friends that are masons?

I do, and they were not racists...

as for the anti mason sites, no thats not where i get/got my info, & yes i have friends that are masons, are they racist? i dunno, could only hope not...
    are they high ranking masons? no...
    do i know any that were, yes & the shit i know about seriously makes me question anyone who is involved w/ it...
    as you know there are several levels of masons, each level being more & more a "secret"...

as for anton, yes ive read all his books & it is very understandable why he was a mason...

• Soulrez, do you know much about the Moorish Science Temple of America?

Do you know the relations between the Nation of Islam and the Masons? The NOI is a grandchild of freemasory... in a sense. The organization that spawned the NOI eventually, was heavily influenced by freemasonry. Now... what was it that influenced freemasonry? Esoteric Islam, going back at least to the Crusades, with the Templar's dealings with the Hashisheen.

yes i know all about it & about prince hall starting the first black masons lodge, & yes i know like i said there are many many different forms of masons, im sure the masons of india arent involved in klan activities, but the majority of high ranking US masons are in fact members or have been members of the klan, it's a fact...

Soulrez, do you know much about the Moorish Science Temple of America?

this is the group that i believe lost many of it's members to NOI during the 40's & 50's, but im not 100% sure bout that...
    got a good info link?

bottom line i doubt your brother being in the prine hall masons has to deal w/ what other masons lodges do, since i doubt a black lodge is gonna be dealing w/ the klan... i mean shit one of the masons lgos is 3 k's & another is a swaztika w/ a 32 on it, im not dissin you or your bro but i think you all ready know that

but the shit you mentioned earlier is the real shit that needs to be exposed
    Christian Identity

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Are you serious

Yes, I have had enough with the lizard folk. I am ready to be down with some fany behind the scenes action.

I know this isn't heavy duty but anyone ever see the "$pringfield" episode where the germs on Smithers' face pop out and say "Freemasons run the country"? It's on for just a split second but I always bugged off them saying that on TV.

One other thing, think about what kind of money has to be behind giving away $2 Million dollars A DAY[/b].

• Here's the Circle 7 Koran, "written" by Noble Drew Ali, though it largely plagerized from the Aquarian Gospels... That doesn't bother me none though.

http://www.hermetic.com/bey/7koran.html

Here's a site for the Moorish Orthodox Church, an anarchistic off-shoot of the Moorish Science Temple. While many MST people deny the validity of the MOC, I know for a fact they have some support from members of the MST. Either way, they make available alot of the MST texts.

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Woods/4623/

Also, if you can get your hands on it, Peter lamborn Wilson, a.k.a. Hakim Bey, a member of the MOC has written a very good (though some of the info is questionalbe) book about esoteric Islam that speaks to some length about the MST...

• bottom line i doubt your brother being in the prine hall masons has to deal w/ what other masons lodges do, since i doubt a black lodge is gonna be dealing w/ the klan... i mean shit one of the masons lgos is 3 k's & another is a swaztika w/ a 32 on it, im not dissin you or your bro but i think you all ready know that

Right... I'll even accept that might be the case, but I don't know for sure. What I 'm saying is that Freemasonry goes back way before America. If you have lodges with racist members, they will try to incorporate it into the ldge somehow... But that's not what freemasonry is really about.

Of course most jackasses that join aren't gonna understand or even care to, the esoteric nature of the group. Also, since it's a secret society, it's a prime place for another secret society such as the Klan to operate within (the original Bavarian Illuminati proved that much, though it failed for them... or did it?)

Peace...
    FNMimizu

The OP wanted to see who would it would bring out the woodwork... hehe.

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    Damn, some serious shiz.
    Was reading the other day that the masons are derived from the harisees (sp), basically where jesus was taught, and that the harisees and some different gnostic sets could be linked back all the way to the pythagoreans. The pythagoreans were on some other shit. (And there is new evidence that "silk road" was operational as far back as 3000bce.) I've heard a lot about links between the masons and the kabalah.
    I want that holy grail.. SALT