price check on hip-hop 12"s and LP's please

unkarufusunkarufus 104 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
I know the market for hip-hop has dropped considerably so I was hoping some of the more seasoned/regular sellers on here could give me some price checks on the following. I don't know what to price at since I've never sold, but my boy gave me a want list and this is what I have and don't need. Every piece is in better than hip-hop condition since I'm just a collector and don't mix or dj. This is not a sale post, but a price check. Thanks in advance.Above The Law- Murder Rap b/w Another Extinction (pic cover) 12"Above The Law- Black Superman (pic cover) 12"Tha Alkaholiks- Daam! (pic cover) 12"Tha Alkaholis f/ Diamond D- Next Level (remix) promo 12" Big L- Put It On b/w LG remix and Danger Zone (pic cover) 12"Casual- Me-O-Mi-O b/w remix, That's How It Is remix and Rock On promo 12"Casual- I Didn't Mean To b/w remix and That's How It Is Pt. II (pic cover) 12"Casual Fear- Itself LP promo LPChino XL- Rise b/w Jesus clear promo 12"The Coup- Takin' These b/w remix 12"Del- Catch A Bad One b/w/ remix, No More Worries, Wack M.C.'s (pic cover) 12"Dig. Underground- Underwater Rimes b/w Your Life's A Cartoon (pic cov)Macola 12"Digital Underground - Sex Packets LP (pic cover)EPMD- Strictly Business LP test pressingEric B. & Rakim- Juice (Know The Ledge) promo 12"Freestyle Fellowship-HotPotato, Blow-Up Club Ver. b/w HeatMizer, WayCool promo 12"Gang Starr- Just To Get A Rep b/w Who's Gonna Take The Weight (pic cover) 12"Get The Fist(DJ Pooh, King Tee, Yo-Yo, MC Eiht, B Real, JD, Kam, Threat, Ice Cube (pic cover) 12"Ice Cube- Wicked b/w U Ain't Gonna Take My Life (pic cover) 12"INI f/ Peter Rock- Fakin' Jax, Rude Youth mix b/w Props (pic cover) 12" original Elektra pressingL.O.N.S.- T.I.M.E. The Inner Mind's Eye double vinyl LP (pic cover)L.O.N.S.- Classic Material, remix b/w Spontaneous, remix (pic cover) 12" L.O.N.S.- What's Next, Large Professor remix b/w Connections (pic cover) 12"Masta Ace- Born To Roll rmx, Style Wars b/w Slaughtahouse Vid, Murder, Death mixes test pressing 12"The Nonce- Mix Tapes b/w Keep It On Y'all, Concrete Stereo mix, Eighty-Five 12"The Nonce- World Ultimate double vinyl lp (pic cover)Notorious B.I.G.- Big Poppa remix b/w Who Shot Ya (pic cover) 12"Ras Kass- Soul On Ice (Diamond D remix) b/w Marinatin' 12"X-Clan- To The East Blackwards lp (pic cover)

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Honestly at the most those are like 10-15 dollar pieces.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    1 meeeleeeon fah feeeleeon

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    things done changed

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    how about a diamond d "best kept secret" white label promo w/ the remix? what do you think that's worth?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    things done changed

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

how much is the 89 upper deck ken griffey jr worth in beckett?

• unkarufusunkarufus 104 Posts
    Thanks everybody! I wasn't trying to turn SS into this:

but since everyone's been sooooo helpful maybe y'all can give me some estimates on my monkey paw:

or maybe even my autographed project blowed refrigerator:

I wuv u guyz...you're the bee's knees!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    u mad?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Hi

Would be surprised if you caught between 30-40 on the Nonce lp & 15-20 on the 12". The Casual lp should net you around 20. Casual 12s" prolly 10-15 bucks. The "Damn" 12" has some appeal. Don't know what it goes for now. There was a TP of the EPMD LP on ebay recently. Run a search. I could see someone throwing money at that. The LONS stuff you've got is not expensive stuff. That second lp comes up quite a bit. Its the 1st lp that people used to pay for. Never seen the 2nd sell for more than 15, but you never know. I've seen the DU lp go for 20-30 in the recent past, but I think that was high for that album.

Good luck.

h

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    that gangstarr 12" isnt an everyday record either, but i have no idea what it goes for...$20???