B.E.P. A.S.A.P.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Duders,I know this is an odd request, but can one of you send me an mp3 of Black Eyed Peas "Let's Get It Started?" I need it for work and unfortunately my DSL line is fucked up right now so I can't Soulseek it.Thanks, hoLmeses!Herm

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    you need this for Wells Fargo???

Dude you gotta give an explanation for this

• parenparen 537 Posts
    Duders,

I know this is an odd request, but can one of you send me an mp3 of Black Eyed Peas "Let's Get It Started?" I need it for work and unfortunately my DSL line is fucked up right now so I can't Soulseek it.

Thanks, hoLmeses!

Herm

quit your job.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Duders,

I know this is the worst look ever imaginable [/b], but can one of you send me an mp3 of Black Eyed Peas "Let's Get It Started?" I need it for work and unfortunately my DSL line is fucked up right now so I can't Soulseek it.

Thanks, hoLmeses!

Herm

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Duders,

I know this is the worst look ever imaginable [/b], but can one of you send me an mp3 of Black Eyed Peas "Let's Get It Started?" I need it for work and unfortunately my DSL line is fucked up right now so I can't Soulseek it.

Thanks, hoLmeses!

Herm

I hate you guys.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I want to hear more... what could your job need this for?

possible scenarios:

FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1119932132Jonny_Paycheck">

Why does Wells Fargo need "Let's Get It Started" on MP3?[/b]
    At the ATM, this music will play when you insert your ATM card.
    Herm just needs it 'cause it gets him PUMPED for work! He forgot his CD at home...
    Annoying coworker approached him like this: "Hey! HERM-O! HERM-A-RATOR! HERM-APHRODITE! HERMANENTE! Hey brah... YOU LIKE RAP, RIGHT? LISTEN, I HEARD THE FUCKING BEST SONG EVER ON A TV COMMERCIAL YESTERDAY! YOU EVER HEAR "LETS GET IT STARTED" BY THE... UH... THE BLACK EYE PEAS? IT'S AWESOME! DO YOU HAVE THAT ON YOUR COMPUTER?" and Herm just needs him to leave the cube... like, now...
    This is Wells Fargo's new hold music
    Female coworker is on the verge of falling into young Herm's coils, but listens to that kind of music...
    INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Female coworker is on the verge of falling into young Herm's coils, but listens to that kind of music...

I think the worst look[/b] would be actually producing said MP3 for Herm to download.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

I think the worst look[/b] would be actually producing said MP3 for Herm to download.

Hater with a generator

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I thought this thread was going to be about a BEP/T.I. blend, but Herm disappointed me

Who's the littler dude? The little dude himself or the little dude who decides to follow him ?[/b]

Annoying coworker approached him like this: "Hey! HERM-O! HERM-A-RATOR! HERM-APHRODITE! HERMANENTE! Hey brah... YOU LIKE RAP, RIGHT? LISTEN, I HEARD THE FUCKING BEST SONG EVER ON A TV COMMERCIAL YESTERDAY! YOU EVER HEAR "LETS GET IT STARTED" BY THE... UH... THE BLACK EYE PEAS? IT'S AWESOME! DO YOU HAVE THAT ON YOUR COMPUTER?" and Herm just needs him to leave the cube... like, now...

DING DING DING!!!

Well, not really, but close. This older lady from another branch wants to play it to "pump up" her staff at a meeting. Over the years, my co-workers have discovered that I also DJ, so I'm the one everybody calls when they???re looking for certain songs.

I'm a cool ass manager, though! I'm in the process of putting together another compilation for my branch. I had each employee pick 3-4 songs that put them in a good mood and/or motivate them, then I filled in the rest of the mp3 disc with my selections. (Ratio being 3:1 in my favor.) Check my math:

Amerie
    Brenton Wood and various choldies (that's cholo oldies to you!)
    Dorando's "Didn't I" (word to Jinx!)
    That MJ "I Can't Help It" re-edit
    "Let's Get It On" Stepper remix
    some ol' Digable
    New Edition's "Candy Girl"
    DJ Quik's "Sweet Black Pussy" [color:white]SIKE!!![/color]
    Susanna & The Magical Orchestra's cover of "Jolene"
    A grip of Sharon Jones
    A grip of Eddie Kendricks
    Doobie's "Long Train Running" (for I could uprock to when I'm feeling sluggish)
    Marvin's "Sparrow" (word to Sketch! Or was it Day?)
    Nafro (word to Soulrez!)
    etc etc etc...

Bear in mind that this is all playing behind my teller line, so don't be surprised if you walk into a bank and hear some Sa-Ra or some Curtis or some 'Strut-related mixes drowning out your request to have your overdraft fees reversed. (I'll throw on some M.O.P. if you wanna get rowdy!) Today I played Cosmo's Love Break mix and last week I was bumpin' Tallbobsmoke's Latin Mix. Representin' thy ???Strut to the fullest!

Herm
    [color:white]On a related note, tonight I blessed a young lady (coworker, NOT my employee) that I've been flirting with since last Thursday. I refused reciprocation, which was smart 'cause the cleaning staff walked in just as her zipper was pulled up. "It is better to give than receive," I told her, "I just want to take care of you," but in my mind I'm knowing my "generosity" will come back threefold. (She called twice already begging me to come over. I left her only 3 hours ago.)

GAME RECOGNIZE GAME.

Let's get it started in here![/color]

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    if i heard sweet black pussy at a bank, i would probably go crazy and accidently rob the mufuckah or something. and two calls after three hours? damn homie.

DING DING DING!!!

Well, not really, but close. This older lady from another branch wants to play it to "pump up" her staff at a meeting. Over the years, my co-workers have discovered that I also DJ, so I'm the one everybody calls when they???re looking for certain songs.

I'm a cool ass manager, though! I'm in the process of putting together another compilation for my branch. I had each employee pick 3-4 songs that put them in a good mood and/or motivate them, then I filled in the rest of the mp3 disc with my selections. (Ratio being 3:1 in my favor.) Check my math:

Amerie
    some ol' Digable
    A grip of Sharon Jones
    Nafro (word to Soulrez!)
    etc etc etc...

Bear in mind that this is all playing behind my teller line, so don't be surprised if you walk into a bank and hear some Sa-Ra or some Curtis or some 'Strut-related mixes drowning out your request to have your overdraft fees reversed. (I'll throw on some M.O.P. if you wanna get rowdy!) Today I played Cosmo's Love Break mix and last week I was bumpin' Tallbobsmoke's Latin Mix. Representin' thy ???Strut to the fullest!

Herm
    [color:white]On a related note, tonight I blessed a young lady (coworker, NOT my employee) that I've been flirting with since last Thursday. I refused reciprocation, which was smart 'cause the cleaning staff walked in just as her zipper was pulled up. "It is better to give than receive," I told her, "I just want to take care of you," but in my mind I'm knowing my "generosity" will come back threefold. (She called twice already begging me to come over. I left her only 3 hours ago.)

GAME RECOGNIZE GAME.

DORANDO IS FIYAH!

[color:white] I was about to move on from this thread, but my player-sense was tinglin' *PASUE*. Game recognize game homie. The cleaning staff walked in as she was about to clean your staff?!?! You got guts though homie (DOUBLE ENTENDRE!), I mean sleeping was co-workers? Dam mayne.

Also, are all your co-workers that hip? Like they'll get down with "Sweet Black Pussy"? I'm picturing that one white dude from "Office Space" who bumps "Ghetto Boys"[/color]

DING DING DING!!!

Amerie
    some ol' Digable
    A grip of Sharon Jones
    Nafro (word to Soulrez!)
    etc etc etc...

Herm

GAME RECOGNIZE GAME.

DORANDO IS FIYAH!

[color:white] I was about to move on from this thread, but my player-sense was tinglin' *PASUE*. Game recognize game homie. The cleaning staff walked in as she was about to clean your staff?!?! You got guts though homie (DOUBLE ENTENDRE!), I mean sleeping was co-workers? Dam mayne.

Also, are all your co-workers that hip? Like they'll get down with "Sweet Black Pussy"? I'm picturing that one white dude from "Office Space" who bumps "Ghetto Boys"[/color]

1) Nice with the doubles, hoLmes! Staff and staff? Guts and guts? Oooooh weeeeee!
    2) Check the white text on the Quik.

DING DING DING!!!

Amerie
    some ol' Digable
    A grip of Sharon Jones
    Nafro (word to Soulrez!)
    etc etc etc...

Herm

GAME RECOGNIZE GAME.

DORANDO IS FIYAH!

c I was about to move on from this thread, but my player-sense was tinglin' *PASUE*. Game recognize game homie. The cleaning staff walked in as she was about to clean your staff?!?! You got guts though homie (DOUBLE ENTENDRE!), I mean sleeping was co-workers? Dam mayne.

1) Nice with the doubles, hoLmes!

*PASUE*

[color:white] I got operated on by a "brain surgeon" last night. [Napolean Dynamite] GOSH! IT WAS AWESOME! [/Napolean Dynamite]

DING DING DING!!!

Amerie
    some ol' Digable
    A grip of Sharon Jones
    Nafro (word to Soulrez!)
    etc etc etc...

Herm

GAME RECOGNIZE GAME.

DORANDO IS FIYAH!

c I was about to move on from this thread, but my player-sense was tinglin' *PASUE*. Game recognize game homie. The cleaning staff walked in as she was about to clean your staff?!?! You got guts though homie (DOUBLE ENTENDRE!), I mean sleeping was co-workers? Dam mayne.

*PASUE*

[color:white] I got operated on by a "brain surgeon" last night. [Napolean Dynamite] GOSH! IT WAS AWESOME! [/Napolean Dynamite]

[color:white]I chopped it up with the man in the canoe. Yodeled in the valley and shit. YODEL AY HEE HOO!!!!! Even shined up the D's a little. You know, cleaned the hunned spokes.

TMI? Sheeeeit, ain't no shame in my game.[/color]

DING DING DING!!!

Amerie
    some ol' Digable
    A grip of Sharon Jones
    Nafro (word to Soulrez!)
    etc etc etc...

Herm

GAME RECOGNIZE GAME.

DORANDO IS FIYAH!

*PASUE*

[color:white]I chopped it up with the man in the canoe. Yodeled in the valley and shit. YODEL AY HEE HOO!!!!! Even shined up the D's a little. You know, cleaned the hunned spokes.

TMI? Sheeeeit, ain't no shame in my game.[/color]

TMI?

Tickle My Insides

[color:white] Cleaned the hunned spokes? AHhh dude, please say thats a euphemism for "tossing salad". [/color]

[color:white] Cleaned the hunned spokes? AHhh dude, please say thats a euphemism for "tossing salad". [/color]

[color:white] Ya goddamned right. [/color]

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    [color:white] DUDE!!! she's gonna start stalking you...please tell me she's over 25 ..if not, we'll be reading the HOW TO GET RID OF A PEST thread....3 calls already???? good luck homie [/color]

[color:white] DUDE!!! she's gonna start stalking you...please tell me she's over 25 ..if not, we'll be reading the HOW TO GET RID OF A PEST thread....3 calls already???? good luck homie [/color]

[color:white]24. And the calls were more of a dare so she could reciprocate. Best believe I felt out the whole situation before I gave her the pleasure. My new motto is "Lay that shit out in detail 'fore I lay that shit out and get thee tail." (Damn, I JUST NOW made that shit up. Hot!) Anyways, I did exactly what I said I do to her. No more, no less. It's driving her crazy now.[/color]

[color:white]24. And the calls were more of a dare so she could reciprocate. Best believe I felt out the whole situation before I gave her the pleasure. My new motto is "Lay that shit out in detail 'fore I lay that shit out and get thee tail." (Damn, I JUST NOW made that shit up. Hot!) Anyways, I did exactly what I said I do to her. No more, no less. It's driving her crazy now.[/color]

[color:white] Herme's dick is a petri-dish [/color]

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    [color:white]"Mi wan fi pop yuh bagina"[/color]

• [color:white] DUDE!!! she's gonna start stalking you...please tell me she's over 25 ..if not, we'll be reading the HOW TO GET RID OF A PEST thread....3 calls already???? good luck homie [/color]

[color:white] But the world is his oyster [/color]

[color:white] But the world is his oyster [/color]

Hotsauce indeed