Belgian jazz grooves and funky stuffs (mp3 mix)

JuliusJulius 143 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
I know this should be placed in the "announcement" section but i thought this mix might interest a wider audience (mods feel free to move it if i'm wrong)Blast Kid "Belgian B-Boys"As the title 'Belgian B-Boys' suggest, the mix is a compilation of Belgian music: jazz grooves, funky stuff and hip hop.Be sure to check Blast Kid's blog for more explaination on the tracklistUnknown artist - Belgian Discotheque JingleThe Chakachas - Jungle FeverPlacebo - Humpty DumptyThe Compositive Two - Past, Present, FutureOpen Sky Unit - Sunshine StarNico Gomez - RitualKrewcial - VinylatorsChicken Curry and his Pop Percussion Orchestra - LibriumThe Yamasuki Singers - KashikofimaSail-Joia - Go for the othersFeso Trombone - Beginning of the End40 Winks - MelancholiaSSO - Faded LadyDoug Lucas BreakHein Huysmans Septet - Night PeopleThe MacDavid Brothers - Panky???s BoogoolooLouis Neefs - Sixteen TonsThe J.J. Band - Love in Them There HillsThe Sumo???s - BrotherJerboa - Pulsating TrapsThe picture represents the atomium (an iron atom) made of nine spheres (one for each of the belgian provinces) as symbol of the coutnry...