library/funk/aussie heat! kpm afro rock....

askniceasknice 6 Posts
edited June 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Library???sKPM ??? Afro Rock (Alan Parker / John Cameron) EXKPM - Beat Incidental (Alan Hawkshaw / Keith Mansfield) VG+Bruton ??? Drama Montage Vol. 2 (Brian Bennett) VG+Themes ??? Dramatic Action (David Lindup / Johnny Pearson) EXAmphonic ??? Special Assignment (Hyman / Walter / Dale) VG+LP???sEugene McDaniels ??? Headless Hereos of the Apocalypse VGNick Ingman ??? Terminator EXWalter Kubiczeck ??? Das Unsichtbare Viser VG+ Bobby Womack ??? Across 110th Street VG+Roy Budd ??? Fear Is The Key OST VG+Secret Oyster ??? Sea Son ExJackie Orszaczky ??? Beramiada M- John Sangster ??? Landscapes of Middle Earth M-Quasar ??? Man Coda M- Bruce Clarke ??? Stratusphunk MDon Burrows ??? The Tasman Connection M-Ariel ??? Rock & Roll Scars EXJohn Sangster ??? Paradise EX V/A - The Casablanca File VG+ (with Gloria Scott ??? Too Much Love Makin???)Doug Parkinson ??? I???ll Be Around M- (northern soul classic)Hip HopDigable Planets ??? Blowout Comb SEALED7???sLarry Foster ??? Funky Belly (Big Beat) EXWilbur Bascomb ??? Just A Groove In ???G??? (Carnival) EXEddy ???G??? Giles ??? Soul Feeling (Murco) EXDon Pierce ??? This Funky Thing / Spook-a-delic (Majesty) EXCamille Bob ??? Brother Brown (Soul Unlimited) VG+Jimbo Jackson & Violators ??? Pop Corn (Brainstorm) M-Dennis Coffey ??? It???s Your Thing (Maverick) VGWhite Chocolate ??? Bump Chump (Carnaval) EXSharon Jones ??? Bump N Touch / Hook N Sling (Desco) EXQuantic Soul Orchestra ??? Super 8 (Tru Thoughts) M-* trades or cash... email offers to [email]andy_asknice@hotmail.com[/email] -peace.

Comments

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    emailed ya'!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Man that's a heavy trade list... or maybe i just keep looking at the afro rock.

Nice rekkids though.

Overseas heads should not sleep on the Jacki O album, and that Ariel LP gives Man Coda a run for it's money.

Where are you in Oz asknice?

• Hi,

I'm interested by the Fear Is The Key OST,
    I PM you

Thomas

• askniceasknice 6 Posts
    Man that's a heavy trade list... or maybe i just keep looking at the afro rock.

Nice rekkids though.

Overseas heads should not sleep on the Jacki O album, and that Ariel LP gives Man Coda a run for it's money.

Where are you in Oz asknice?

yeah it's gonna be tough saying goodbye to some of this, but i can't take it with me when i'm gone right?!...

Jackie O is definately a killer lp. tough drums! + still up for grabs...

oh, and i'm in south oz - little old adelaide...

• askniceasknice 6 Posts
    Hi,

I'm interested by the Fear Is The Key OST,
    I PM you

Thomas

Thomas, email is on the way...

andy.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    do you have any pat metheny??

• askniceasknice 6 Posts
    don't sleep. most of this stuff is still up for grabs...

also have the following to add to the list:

The Alan Lee Jazz Quartet (uber rare soul jazz. vibes.)
    Conroy - Moderate Beat Movements
    Bruton - Small Band Jazz (David Lindup)

email [email]andy_asknice@hotmail.com[/email] -thanks.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    ]Overseas heads should not sleep on the Jacki O album, and that Ariel LP gives Man Coda a run for it's money.

Two totally different drum breaks, there is no way you would do what you would with the Ariel LP that you would with the Man Coda... anyhow, Sketch used it on his 7" already!

Nice list up Andy!

peace.

• askniceasknice 6 Posts

Nice list up Andy!

peace.

what's up bevan. yeah thanks - moving a few things on...
    long time... how was the trip?
    peace.

• per0per0 152 Posts
    Don't be sellin' my shit!!

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    what's up bevan. yeah thanks - moving a few things on...
    long time... how was the trip?
    peace.

cool, still living in Japan.... the trip to Brisso was dope, got to hang out with your boy DELTA and talk records for a second, was nice...

yo, catch me on MSN, we gotta rock some trades or somethin'

peace.

• askniceasknice 6 Posts
    last chance before before ebay... don't sleep!