NON-SPECIFIC SHOE THREAD

CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
For those of us who are not shoe-nazis (even though there were some nce looking shoes in that thread), feel free to post other stuff you put on your feet here (ladies too)Oh, and spare me the "you??re a hipster/emo/metrosexual" blablabla, I don??t need your negativity, and neither do you. I got a display model of this pair, so one pair is brown/baby blue, while the other is like the one pictured above. They were dirt cheap and I love them) I got the black leather/white stripes/gold lettering style of these Abdul Kareem Jabbar hi-tops. Might be the most comfortable shoes I??ve ever owned.Also got some of these but don??t use them that much. So, what??s good in the fresh shoe world? I feel the time has come for me to get some new ones, and in a dream-world these would be the ones: Appearantly theres a petition to get Nike to make them!http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/back-to-the-f...sent-258463.phpAnyone do any customizing? If so I want to see some of that! - J

Comments

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    I go for custom made gator and snakeskin these days...
    I'll put some pics up next week...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts

It's all about:

New Balance Classics

+

Superfeet

=

Comfort.

It's all about:
    New Balance Classics + Superfeet =Comfort.

Oh, and spare me the "you??re a hipster/emo/metrosexual" blablabla, I don??t need your negativity, and neither do you.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts

Ever take a look at your hero??s feet?

Ever take a look at your hero??s feet?

Why are we wasting effort on this? Do you really wear nothing but Nikes?

If so that??s pretty... well... boring.

- J

- J

Another Kid I have to school.

I didnt start to buy Nikes until the late 80's. Im a Converse cat.
    I own a gang of Chucks/Purcells. I have Dunks,Clydes,Stan Smith,RodLaver.
    And other stuff.

Why didnt your just post your kicks in the other thread? What were u trying to achieve w/ this one?

You didnt want criticism. But yet ur snappin?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Can I take this opportunity to ask what in god's name is the 90 page Air Jordan thread even about? Is it all girly soulstrut shoe talk, or has it degenerated into threats of violence?

Can I take this opportunity to ask what in god's name is the 90 page Air Jordan thread even about? Is it all girly soulstrut shoe talk, or has it degenerated into threats of violence?

Zoolander Walk-Off

hahaha! Zoolander shreds.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    i only wear hi-tops at this point, i got a few pairs of nikes but i feel nikes in general are super played out, like...to a ridiculous degree.

i usually rock some late 80s adidas hi-tops, pro pacers, or these new Golas i got in chicago which are awesome but i cant find a pic online...they kinda look like all-black chucks but theres some cool leathery looking accents on them, a velcro strap towards the rubber toe, and a gold little Gola logo, a la adidas. my favorite shoes at the moment, which is strange because for a while i was all about white shoes.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

My in-laws got me a pair for my birthday and I have to say that they're perfect to wear for when you're flying/going to the airport.

I have worn "Chucks" since I was about 10 years old. When I try to wear anything else it feels alien.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    This thread is funny.

- J

Another Kid I have to school.

I didnt start to buy Nikes until the late 80's. Im a Converse cat.
    I own a gang of Chucks/Purcells. I have Dunks,Clydes,Stan Smith,RodLaver.
    And other stuff.

Why didnt your just post your kicks in the other thread? What were u trying to achieve w/ this one?

You didnt want criticism. But yet ur snappin?

Here??s the deal:

I like shoes.

It seemed the Air Jordans thread was not the place to post shoes I like, and I just couldn??t be bothered to go though the entire thing, you know? So I made this one. Nothing more than that. I??ll admit it, I was a bit defensive. Your post seemed like some sort of attack?

I don??t know, dude. I guess I just misunderstood.

Let??s put all that aside and talk about Purcells!

To be honest I saw my first pair in a store only a few days ago! What??s the deal? The few models I see on Google look nice.

OLD SKOOL

Let??s put all that aside and talk about Purcells!

To be honest I saw my first pair in a store only a few days ago! What??s the deal? The few models I see on Google look nice.

My Purcells -

Athletic Brown
    Grey/Black John Varvatos
    Classic Green
    Classic Navy
    and my peeps @ Converse sent me a pair of UK edition Green Plaid/Black Purcells. very hard to rock.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

If you have an hour of your life to burn... its like 20 pages of jpegs of ugly ass Nike's that BATMAN and 3 other guys are absolutely obsessed with.

If you have an hour of your life to burn... its like 20 pages of jpegs of ugly ass Nike's that BATMAN and 3 other guys are absolutely obsessed with.

An hour? U on Dial-up?

• I have worn "Chucks" since I was about 10 years old. When I try to wear anything else it feels alien.

You know that Nike owns Converse, right? I'm just sayin'though..most of these dudes that LOVE to talk shit about Nike and the people that wear them..wear motherfuckin' Chuck Taylors. Yeah yeah, I know Nike just bought them a few years ago or whatever...but again..i'm just sayin' though.

• Options

Not true, there's a pair of Gravis in there too.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

3/4 SKY BLUE.

You skin them yourself?

- J

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

"OJ Dingo" lol.

I have worn "Chucks" since I was about 10 years old. When I try to wear anything else it feels alien.

You know that Nike owns Converse, right? I'm just sayin'though..most of these dudes that LOVE to talk shit about Nike and the people that wear them..wear motherfuckin' Chuck Taylors. Yeah yeah, I know Nike just bought them a few years ago or whatever...but again..i'm just sayin' though.

Well, I am not political about my footwear, so I don't really give a shit. I wear them because they are easy to find in my size. They are like the only shoes other than gay ass day-glow basketball shoes that are easy to get in size 13.

I wear them because they are easy to find in my size.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    good god, you guys are worse than girls when it comes to fuggin' shoes....whats next? Maybe a "how to find skinny jeans" thread?...jeezus.