Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited March 4 in Strut Central

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Syrah.

Pasta w/ Sicilian Meatballs. Pork/Beef/Veal w/ dried currants/pine nuts/egg/breadcrumbs/spices/etc.

tipsy

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Syrah.

Pasta w/ Sicilian Meatballs. Pork/Beef/Veal w/ dried currants/pine nuts/egg/breadcrumbs/spices/etc.

tipsy

THAT is what I'm talkin' bout. Batmon, I'll be in NYC in October. We should all meet up at The Pegu Club for drinks. I'm sayin'.

church.

dogs i always forget what type of White wine is good for cookin w/?

Any ideas? I know "oak" style wines arent cool.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Syrah.

tipsy

THAT is what I'm talkin' bout. Batmon, I'll be in NYC in October. We should all meet up at The Pegu Club for drinks. I'm sayin'.

church.

Depends what I'm making and what bottle I have open! LOL.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    yo, chan! just came back from a dinner of linguine w/clams, fennel, chile flakes and white wine. the mrs. had some gigli, mushroom ragu, scallions and rosemary. a few glasses of sanviogese then off to check superbad down the street. i'm feeling extra mellow after the weekend.

sween - whatchu got, mang!!

Syrah.

sounds real good. you cook?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    22 hours until wifey is home. I'm getting drunk!

• sergserg 682 Posts
    24 pack of asahi on sale for 12.99

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I gotta find a local liquor store here in North Brunswick. My Couvosieur didn't make the trip (had to "pour out a lil' liquor") and I polished off my Grand Marnier, so I gotta re-up. I'll get with y'all drinkmeisters on the weekend. Drink up!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    --- too easy

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Shiiiiiiiiiiiit. You fools HAD to go and start one of these threads on a Monday night. I'm trying to be DJ Good Guy and not drink during the week, but... since you twisted my arm

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Oak can work, if that's what you're feeling. I stick with French Chardonnays. If you want to avoid oak, then use French whites, as most do not use oak aging, and if they do it is old oak (only new oak creates in your face 'oakiness').

I had one dogfish 90, and one rogue dead guy bomber while watching superbad. Good times.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    finishing up this bottle of jameson while watching this flava flav roast that i haven't seen yet

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Nah, fuck it. I'm gonna be good. You foolios have fun for me.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    i'm with you day. i'm done with the hardcore style for a while.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    hahahaha!

carry on...

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts
    What up, Chan? I'm drinking merlot and making homemade pesto with Thai basil and Hawaiian pepper. We moved into a new spot this weekend, here's the view from our deck:

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    What up, Chan? I'm drinking merlot and making homemade pesto with Thai basil and Hawaiian pepper. We moved into a new spot this weekend, here's the view from our deck:

Jeezus....

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts

That looks like the East/Northeast of the island....what town?

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts

That looks like the East/Northeast of the island....what town?

No town... we're up in the Wainiha valley way out by the end of the road.

• last night I had a nice big shot of Jameson and polished it off with four or five Budweisers. Substitute Heineken and I call it "The McNulty".