european digging video (download)

anasarcasmanasarcasm 365 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
a good friend of mine sent me this documentary on video awhile ago. apparently, someone has since ripped the video to a .wmv. enjoy. blurb:Excellent documentary about digging for records made by some vinyl heads out in Europe, if I'm not mistaken. Honestly, I prefer this to the Deep Crates DVD, if only based on production value. This documentary is a bit older, but still contains alot of relevant info. It features good in-studio interviews with Pete Rock, Diamond D (not sweaty), Evil D, the Beatminers, and more. digging video

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    WOW! good lookin out~check your PM's in a sec

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    thnak uyo

• Word up, thanks man.

Word up, thanks wo[/b]man.

anasarcasm is a she ...

• Word up, thanks wo[/b]man.

Oh Yeah, that's what I meant.

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    neat. thanks. stein. . .

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    "Beat Diggin'" was done by Jesper Jensen from Denmark.

More info here:

Busybody Films

You should also check out the other documentary he did, "Who's Next", which is about the NY hiphop underground and features people like J-Live, Juggaknots, J-Treds, Rapper Ness (of Dynasty), Sub-Conscious, Ge-Ology, Truth E.No.La, Dragunfly, Rise, Poison Pen, J-Biz, DJ Eli, and J-Zone.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    that was great. thanks!

• ericeric 155 Posts
    dopeness thank's

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    and the Oscar goes to Jesper Jensen/ Beat Diggin for dopest film,... congratulations !!!!!

• SpinatraSpinatra 39 Posts
    nice video, thanks for the link.

p.s anybody know the intro music, feeling it alot...

• Jspr step up!

Shouts from Berlin,

Dress

• Currently at the Common Sense part..but so far so good. thanks for the link!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    downloading now, thanks alot for finding this shit.

Had to wait till the AM to watch this...way nice. I remember catching the Showbiz and Godfather Don parts on some website a while ago, glad to finally see the whole thing.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    What is the running time for this? I've had this on video for a couple years now, I think it was filmed in the late 90s. The version I have runs a little over 30 minutes. Is this version online any longer than that?

• DIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGA 456 Posts
    HIT SAVE NOT DELETE

Same thing...app. 30 Minutes...filmed in 97.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Yo, Ana

Very dope!

Thanks for posting!!!

h

To the core down to earth knowledge being dropped right here in this underground film, this is the dopest video download Ive seen on SoulStrut so far, this is what its all about I quess, so SS webmaster(s) shouldnt this thread get the 5 star rating or something, no soulstrutter should pass this shit by, if you know what Im sayin'...!
    peace-

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    You??re very cool for hooking this up! THanks a lot! Downloading this very instant, can??t wait to make food and watch it...

- J

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    "Ohhh, the 'Jigsaw'... RAER!"

"Ohhh, the 'Jigsaw'... RAER!"

yeah thats funny...!

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    "Eclectric!"

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    This very kind gesture by you is very much appreciated.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Thanks everybody for liking my stuff. Peace m_dejean for also biggin up Who's next. Now jump to fatbeats.com and cop that today for only $18.99 :-)

Sounds like the rip is of the old version without Buckwild and Baby Paul, though. Oh well.

"I look for distinct sounds". Word.

I did not know there was a new version. I must check this. Thanks.

• Thanks everybody for liking my stuff. Peace m_dejean for also biggin up Who's next. Now jump to fatbeats.com and cop that today for only $18.99 :-)

Sounds like the rip is of the old version without Buckwild and Baby Paul, though. Oh well.

I couldn't find it on the site, can you link it?

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    I wish it was longer... this thing is filled with funny dialogue... "Clyde Stumplefield" "King Kawana Wana Wana"

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    i'm getting a timeout trying to get to the link. i've been working too hard this week. hardly any soulstrutting going on at all for me.

• anasarcasmanasarcasm 365 Posts
    To those that requested a yousendit link...

here you go