BEST OF MY IPOD week of 6/18/07 (poast yours too)

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
AMY WINEHOUSE- he can only hold her, unholy war, back to black, tears dry on their ownKOOL AND THE GANG- summer madness, winter sadness, blowin with the wind, lucky for me, wild and peaceful, you don't have to changeODYSSEY- our lives are shaped by what we loveTHE METERS- the look of loveMASS PRODUCTION- slow bumpJON LUCIEN- rashida, lady loveJOYCE SIMMS- lifetime love, all and all, come into my lifeKASHIF- just gotta have youLTD- love balladMOODY BLUES- nights in white satinTOTO- hold the lineSTEELY DAN- pegCAROLE KING- so far awayGRANDMASTER FLASH & THE FURIOUS 4- live, 1978GRANDMASTER FLASH & THE FURIOUS 5- live tape w/ raer "break of dawn" routinePHILLY PHILL- fight game, i love mary, hey listen to the man (on tempo jack no. 2), until the cops shut it downHOLDOUT MIX featuring:TREVOR DANDY- is there any loveLEE MOSES- what do you want me to beTHEM TWO- am i a good manSTEVE PARKS- still thinking of youDORANDO- didn't iLULA COLLINS- hold out (keep the faith)poast your playlist and reveal the best of what you're listening to

Comments

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
    nsm - space is the place
    new ubiquity stuff.. choices ep, jimi tenor, darondo ep..
    jay scarlett`s new comp. beat dimensions
    rednose distrikt stuff
    theo parrish - sep11th track
    moodymann - computerstolemyvinyle
    doug hammond - folks
    wolfgang dauner - output / rishkas soul / oimels
    sun ra - heliocentric world of

• LuckyLaneLuckyLane 35 Posts
    Bernie Worrell - All The Woo In The World
    Sinead O'Connor - Theology
    Curtis Mayfield - Back to the World
    Sam Cooke & The Soul Stirrers - some comp
    Loudon Wainwright III - Strange Weirdos
    Beck Bogert Appice - s/t
    Steel Pulse - Handsworth Revolution
    Steel Pulse - True Democracy
    Congos - Heart of the Congos

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

• I just got one of those things last Friday and I have been importing my CDs ever since. Been catching up on the following podcasts:

STONES THROW -- Egon's psyche mix is . PBW's Cover Me Badd = Like
    MAD DECENT -- You know how Diplo do.
    SOUND OF YOUNG AMERICA -- a wide assortment of interviews from all points of popular culture, the most recent is with fellow Soul Strutter Oliver Wang.
    FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS -- anytime I get the chance to DL an episode for FREE, I'm there.

Other than that, I just put the thing on random with an occasional jonesin' for certain albums and songs. Most played song-- "Jealous Guy", Donny Hathaway I played that shit on repeat 8 times at work today, overtaking The Arcade Fire and "Love Will Tear Us Apart" by Joy Division.