PM for a free copy of my NEW JACK SWING mix!

cardovacardova 743 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
Hell yeah, 15 strutters to first PM me will get a free copy of my New Jack Swing #1 mix sent to their door...Im glad to say it turned out even better than I expected. Basically if you played records or went clubbing already back then there won't be much you haven't heard, but if you're like me and got most of your initial NJS through MTV there might even be some fresh tunes you're not familiar with. Better yet, only six of the songs overlap with Cosmo's excellent Live At The Spotlite mix from a while back.DJ Anonymous: New Jack Swing #1N.E. IntroAfter 7: I Can't StopSamuelle: So You Like What You SeeRalph Tresvant: SensitivityJody Watley featuring Eric B & Rakim: FriendsChristopher Williams: Every Little Thing RemixIntro: Love ThangToday: Him Or MeGuy: Groove MeTeddy Riley featuring Tammy Lucas: Is It Good To You?TLC: Get It UpJohnny Gill: Rub You The Right WayBobby Brown: Humpin AroundMint Condition: Are You Free?Keisha Jackson: Hot Little Love AffairAl B Sure featuring Slick Rick: If I'm Not Your LoverBasic Black: What Ever It TakesColin England: I Got What You NeedTeddy Riley featuring Guy: My FantasyBel Biv Devoe: Poison4-Fun: You Can't Play MeJohnny Kemp: Just Got PaidBoyz II Men: MotownphillyToday: I Got The Feeling Listen to snippets of the mix here.... Ok, hit me with them PM's, I'll go clear my inbox now. Remember them addresses.

Comments

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    you dudes are fast.... three more to go.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

Teddy Riley featuring Tammy Lucas: Is It Good To You?

someone could do a mix just based off of the songs that were in the movie Juice.

indeed.

don't be afraid is the shit.

• never trust a big butt & a smile, that girl is poooooison!! sign me up.

ok i got 15 now... thanks for the interest.
    the freebies will go out tomorrow.
    get at me if you want to purchase one, it won't be much more than $5 w/shipping.

yo nickname you were early so you can get one too, just get at me w/ your address.