LAAA LAAA LA LA WAIT TILL I GET MY MONEY RIGHT

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
YOU CAN'T TELL ME NUTHIN

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I listened to the Kanyne tape last night. Definitely next level! Sounds like what Diddy was trying to do, but so much better. The rants are hilarious, too.

• I listened to the Kanyne tape last night. Definitely next level! Sounds like what Diddy was trying to do, but so much better. The rants are hilarious, too.

haha

Primo went to the AVN awards...

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    YOU CAN'T TELL ME NUTHIN

Tell em about it. He obviously didn't listen to anyone that told him he can't rhyme. sorry shit is just awful.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• gambitgambit 906 Posts

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts

• YOU CAN'T TELL ME NUTHIN

Tell em about it. He obviously didn't listen to anyone that told him he can't rhyme. sorry shit is just awful.
    ...don't even get me started on that self-indulgent piece of doo-doo that is the video. That whiny little kid screw face he makes during the hook is hilarious...
    X10

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    YOU CAN'T TELL ME NUTHIN

...don't even get me started on that self-indulgent piece of doo-doo that is the video. That whiny little kid screw face he makes during the hook is hilarious...

X10

• damn, the lp has already leaked?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    damn, the lp has already leaked?

No--I don't think it even fully exists yet. A mixtape surfaced over the weekend.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    this guy is entertaining.

and plus Kid Sister, hahahahahhahahaa.

• is this video I just saw on YouTube(Hype Williams) already getting MTV play?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    YOU CAN'T TELL ME NUTHIN

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    great track. lame-o video.

I am also feeling:

the Fabolous and Ne-Yo track (why is Ne-Yo so fresh to me?)
    new Common track
    UGK and Outkast track

great track. lame-o video.

indeed
    not sure what Hype Williams was going for
    Kanye in the desert? hm

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    this dude is definitely better than Uncle Murder (who somehow got 5 features on green's last tape)

Can't Tell Me Nothing - gist aka the essence remix

http://www.zshare.net/audio/2010084a7cea18/

• this dude is definitely better than Uncle Murder (who somehow got 5 features on green's last tape)

he's green lanterns artist.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I like this song.

The video looks like a low budget version of Madonna's Frozen.

but yeah, i like this song.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    YOU CAN'T TELL ME NUTHIN

X10
    The hatt in this forum have been quite heavy as of late.

I'm feeling this song. When did it come out?

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Kanye is very hit'n'miss IMO. I don't like his rapping. I like some of his beats. His first album was mediocre. The second one was better. I like the beat somewhat on this new single (mostly due to the vocal sample), but again I cringe at his vocals. That lalalaa chorus is straight doodoo. Video is meh.

And that Common track that someone posted up a while ago was dissapointing too. I really liked "Be" (yes), but that new shit went in one ear and out the other. Sorry.

• ill take listening to Kanye rap ANY day over post 2000 Common. Dude bores the shit out of me now. Sad, cause I used to love dude back in the day. I actually think Kanye does his thing..i aint mad at all. People love to hate on Mr. West when it comes to the Strut, though..that aint nothing new.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Kanye is very hit'n'miss IMO. His first album was great[/b]. The second one was a huge terd[/b].

And that Common track that someone posted up a while ago was a pleasant surprise[/b] too. I really disliked[/b] "Be" (yes), that shit went in one ear and out the other.

Fixed your post!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I don't like his rapping.

this dude is definitely better than Uncle Murder (who somehow got 5 features on green's last tape)

Apples and oranges; Uncle Murder is the best mixtape dude out of NY right now.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    good beat bad song

YOU CAN'T TELL ME NUTHIN

X10

Put the pom-poms down, dude.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Kanye is very hit'n'miss IMO. I don't like his rapping. I like some of his beats. His first album was mediocre. The second one was better. I like the beat somewhat on this new single (mostly due to the vocal sample), but again I cringe at his vocals. That lalalaa chorus is straight doodoo. Video is meh.

And that Common track that someone posted up a while ago was dissapointing too. I really liked "Be" (yes), but that new shit went in one ear and out the other. Sorry.

I agree with all of this.

ill take listening to Kanye rap ANY day over post 2000 Common. Dude bores the shit out of me now. Sad, cause I used to love dude back in the day. I actually think Kanye does his thing..i aint mad at all. People love to hate on Mr. West when it comes to the Strut, though..that aint nothing new.

YOU CAN'T TELL ME NUTHIN

X10

Put the pom-poms down, dude.

He fits my lifestyle.