LP mailers in Los Angeles?

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
I'm trying to find out if there's anywhere that sells LP mailers - in units 50 or under (I don't need 100) in the Los Angeles area where I can still get out the door for around .50-70 a unit. I'd love to roll with Brasspack but even though it's .36/unit + shipping, I simply won't run through 100 mailers anytime soon. If you have about 20-30 spares that you'd be willing to unload, holler at me, PM.

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I'm trying to find out if there's anywhere that sells LP mailers - in units 50 or under (I don't need 100) in the Los Angeles area where I can still get out the door for around .50-70 a unit. I'd love to roll with Brasspack but even though it's .36/unit + shipping, I simply won't run through 100 mailers anytime soon.

If you have about 20-30 spares that you'd be willing to unload, holler at me, PM.

I have a bunch down here in SD if you are evar in the area.

Hit up papermart.com, they ship locally to Socal. At QTY 50 it's like 53 cents a mailer+ $7 shipping or something.

I think AP had a dood who does it in LA.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I'm trying to find out if there's anywhere that sells LP mailers - in units 50 or under (I don't need 100) in the Los Angeles area where I can still get out the door for around .50-70 a unit. I'd love to roll with Brasspack but even though it's .36/unit + shipping, I simply won't run through 100 mailers anytime soon.

If you have about 20-30 spares that you'd be willing to unload, holler at me, PM.

I have a bunch down here in SD if you are evar in the area.

Hit up papermart.com, they ship locally to Socal. At QTY 50 it's like 53 cents a mailer+ $7 shipping or something.

I think AP had a dood who does it in LA.

Mark,

I'll be in SD this Saturday for a gig actually (Kava Lounge). If you want to link up before hand, holla!

Otherwise, lemme check papermart and I already dropped a note with AP to pick his brain.

Thanks,

Oliver

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    try box city. there is a location on westwood blvd near ucla, also one in, forget where, think culver city, try the phone book for exact location.

they are expensive though, end up being more than that place on ebay even including shipping charge. not sure if they are less than .70 a piece though.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    try box city. there is a location on westwood blvd near ucla, also one in, forget where, think culver city, try the phone book for exact location.

they are expensive though, end up being more than that place on ebay even including shipping charge. not sure if they are less than .70 a piece though.

Thanks Dave - I know exactly where that's at. It's five minutes from the crib so I'll check 'em out tomorrow.

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts

Thanks Dave - I know exactly where that's at. It's five minutes from the crib so I'll check 'em out tomorrow.

didn't know you lived in la now.

funny, i move two the bay area (sort of) and about 2 or 3 bay area people move to la at the same time.