• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    artist:back street
    track:empty patterns
    label:renfro
    soundclip: here
    info: plaese

Damn. That's nice.

Welcome, once again, to Chicago.

• yeah, good meeting you. i was pretty drunk by the time i got there but that was a real good time!

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    yeah, good meeting you. i was pretty drunk by the time i got there but that was a real good time!

That's okay. The hand on my hip was a little strange, though. Hey - O.V. Wright has that effect on people.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

• yup. crazy because it is nothing like whats listed in the description of those songs.

yo luck, your pms are off. Im unemployed for now and trying to get some digging done while time permits and need info. i think theres a bunch of shit this wkend. holler.

• http://www.popsike.com/php/detaildata.php?itemnr=4005119968

does anyone have audio of this or other tracks on this label?

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    yup. crazy because it is nothing like whats listed in the description of those songs.

yo luck, your pms are off. Im unemployed for now and trying to get some digging done while time permits and need info. i think theres a bunch of shit this wkend. holler.

yao, i may be in town this weekend. Whats going on this weekend? PM me brodie

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    yup. crazy because it is nothing like whats listed in the description of those songs.

yao, i may be in town this weekend. Whats going on this weekend? PM me brodie

Meaty + Coma Toast + Luck = Chi-Sponges (2Much Drama)

• hand on the hip.....hmmmmmm

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    hand on the hip.....hmmmmmm

That? Oh, that was a joke. Like me trying to dance with those two girls at the same time.