SOUL SUGAR 5.10.07 : hip-hop funk soul : RAW SHIT

TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
edited May 2007 in Announcements
Ground Lift Magazine presents:SOUL SUGAR: 05.10.2007[/b] funk hip hop soul... and all things in between.The perfect way to start your weekend in a chilled out lounge setting... Come visit Soul Sugar in our new home at the Butterfly Social Club[/b], located directly next to the Funky Buddha Lounge!! All Organic Drinks, Beer, Wine, & Liquor. Chicago's only ALL-GREEN[/b] establishment!! If you never made it out to our event at Elbo Room, now's the time see what all the hype is about in our new, prime, River North location!!featuring performances by: DJs Trew, 81, & Significant[/b] spinning funk45s, underground/classic/progressive hiphop, dancefloor funk/boogie, and soul bangers!!Live art installations each week by a rotating roster of local Chicago painters/grafitti artists.no cover all nite long!!Butterfly Social Club722 W Grand Ave10pm-2am, 21+[/b]

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    just got word that metromix tv will be in the house filming, so come rep your 'local celebrity' status!!

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    ^^^ what he said

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    All-Green? So you're playing the Reverend all night, or does that mean that weed is allowed in the club?

ok, i know that was bad, what do you want from me???

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    All-Green? So you're playing the Reverend all night, or does that mean that weed is allowed in the club?

ok, i know that was bad, what do you want from me???

either would be dope actually!

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    whoa.. last night was off the chain! good vibes all around. i highly recommend dropping by, and i'm not just saying that 'cause it's a glmag event. it was good crowd with all sorts of chicago music scene heads in the bldg.. a networking extravaganza!!