Challah Bread

MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
edited April 2005 in Announcements
Hollar if you wanna come through, I'll put you on the leest.And coming soon...*gulp* here goes nothin':Opening for AM@ Ruby Skye on the 22ndhollar for list action early on that one

Comments

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    oh yeah, and Peaceful Rotations and I will be playing rackords tonight at Dragon Bar, on Broadway b/w Kearny and Montgomery, its free all night with $3 burrs.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

Opening for AM

@ Ruby Skye on the 22nd

hollar for list action early on that one

SAY HUWUHUWUWHUT?!?!?[/b]

awesome dude. do your thing.

thanks brah.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    IM SAYIN THOUGH! I got the e-mail and was like "dam that shit looks sick! Lemme find out the man is a "headliner" now.

POM POMS! NYAH!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Opening for AM

Tell him I say wassup. I haven't seen that foll in like 2 years.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    [img] Opening for AM[/b]

@ Ruby Skye on the 22nd

* P A S U E *

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    [img] Opening for AM[/b]

@ Ruby Skye on the 22nd

* P A S U E *

ewwww, hahahaha! *P A S U E*

I'll tell him you said *birdcall*

• Do your fuckin' thing, Morsie!

(NOTE TO MOIST: This comment is not in the AYO ballpark)

Do your fuckin' thing, Morsie!

Thanks hommie, and I will most definitely be in attendance this Sat. Question: Does the one Ital Hi-Fi selecta himself draw from the lamb's bread? If no, then on Saturday, as P-Ro mentioned nugs on the platter, does this mean yes?

• Do your fuckin' thing, Morsie!

Thanks hommie, and I will most definitely be in attendance this Sat. Question: Does the one Ital Hi-Fi selecta himself draw from the lamb's bread? If no, then on Saturday, as P-Ro mentioned nugs on the platter, does this mean yes?

Believe it or not, there is a reggae/hip-hop DJ in SF who does not sip from the chalice. But thank you for the offer.

The Most Peaceful Of Rotations was referring to the time someone threw some kind onto the turntable that was playing a record (a Capleton 45, I believe). He was shocked to learn that I did not want said bud, but he did buy a mix CD from me.

Haha, yeah 'cause I was thinking, Milk is probably the place to pass a spleef to my mans and them and be easy 'bout it, That was one of my favorite things about that Soul Clap party. Left and right while I was up there, dudes just like here ya go!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Hollar if you wanna come through, I'll put you on the leest.

And coming soon...*gulp* here goes nothin':

Opening for AM

@ Ruby Skye on the 22nd

Good on ya--always nice to see quality DJs on the come-up. (Keep your AYO, Most.)

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Propers - that flyer looks HELLA FRESH BLOOD

BIRDCALLWHATITDDO

Good on ya--always nice to see quality DJs on the come-up. (Keep your AYO, Most.)

I love how P*t's been so trigger happy lately that everybody's adding disclaimers to their posts, ha.

Thanks P*te, what it dew on some upcoming Enki events? How's Thursdays going? I'm always so burnt from Wed nights after a full day of work on Thurs that I just crash the fuggout, but I've heard 'tis crackin.

Propers - that flyer looks HELLA FRESH BLOOD BIRDCALLWHATITDDO

Thanks Day! There's only one thing left I need to make these nights extra crackin:

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

WhatitdoonamuthafuckinWhatPlanet12omfgImsotiredofhearingJ*shandP*tplayitoutImeanlikebirdcallwhatitdewIknowIaintnoPaypalhavinassmuhfuckabutdayumletmesendyouacheckplusshiipingandhandlingbludzorplaeseIneedthatishinmalifeplaesetohookitup

btw, Thanks for the Joshua Tree info, the trip was the beez neez, we ended up camping out at Jumbo Rock and exploring the whole park, wildflowers up the ying yang (no whisper) but wait'll you see my pics!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Thanks P*te, what it dew on some upcoming Enki events? How's Thursdays going? I'm always so burnt from Wed nights after a full day of work on Thurs that I just crash the fuggout, but I've heard 'tis crackin.

Thursday nights have been good. We had a bit of a lull last month, but things are back on track now and the night's crackin' again. And I'm doing Hella Tight next Saturday--should be an adventure.

I hear ya about the burnout. Fridays are kinda the same for me. After DJing Thursday night and then having to get up and go to work Friday morning, I'm pretty knocked out by the time I get home from work, but there's been some good Friday night stuff going on, so I try to at least go out for a little bit before passing out.

Yo, is this DJ AM gig a kickoff for some regular Ruby Skye gigs for you? I remember you mentioning something about that a little while back, but I didn't know if you'd actually started it up there yet. That place is a dope venue that just needs some better DJs playing there on the regular.