Glueing 45's to LP's...

bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
I've seen old school DJ's doing this (i.e. biz markie, top speed, etc.),I guess it would have to be a one sider, usually with a break to make juggling easier. What is everyones thoughts on this? Does it help during sets?

Comments

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    45s arnt that hard to handle at all.
    Brain Freeze

• 45s arnt that hard to handle at all.
    Brain Freeze

Agreed, however juggling breaks like "diferent strokes" and "shack up" can be a little cumbersome at times...

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    45s arnt that hard to handle at all.
    Brain Freeze

Agreed, however juggling breaks like "diferent strokes" and "shack up" can be a little cumbersome at times...

Aren't those available on Alpha-Omega 12"s?

And I think I remember seeing something that had the same effect, but a quick google pulled up nothing.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

• That 45 King set was very enjoyable...

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    That 45 King set was very enjoyable...

i dig how he tosses that mohawks 45 around like it's nothing...

• That 45 King set was very enjoyable...

i dig how he tosses that mohawks 45 around like it's nothing...

Yeah, he's probably owned 20 copies or so in his lifetime (if not more)...I wish I were an old school hip-hop legend...

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Apparently, the P Brothers have shocked a couple of 45 dudes. When they come over to Ivorys house, they see doubles of Third Guitar duct-taped to Grease albums and the like...

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    anybody know whats up with this thing?

urrrrrrs?

• I've seen old school DJ's doing this (i.e. biz markie, top speed, etc.),I guess it would have to be a one sider, usually with a break to make juggling easier. What is everyones thoughts on this? Does it help during sets?

Are you talking about Topspeed from Nap?

also, I would recommend to you this.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    is that a new product????

• I don't think so. I bought one in December. They are $25 and make spinning 45s extremely easy.