KPM 1200s - 1300s

GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
I got the chance to buy a collection of KPMs. There are many from 1100 to 1200, so I'm quite happy, but will need to take all the records. Half of them are 1200s up to 1312. I don't know anything about the 1200 and 1300 series. Does anyone know if it is worth to buy those as well? Could I resell them? Are there any good ones in the 1200/1300 series?THANKS!

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    yes, it's a few in there, but i don't know what your looking to pay.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    I don't now how much the collection is so far. The dude just said that he wants to sell the whole collection. No single LPs. No parts of the collection.

Do people pay good money for some of the 1200-1300s? Are they 1-trackers? Seriously good? Like 1000s? The collection wont be a bargain, so I'd need to put some on eBay anyhow.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    putting kpms on ebay is a bad look. kpm was pretty adament about getting those thigs pulled during the library boom of 2000.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I was able to cop a KPM "Afro Rock" offa ebay back in 2002, so you can sneek 'em by them

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    putting kpms on ebay is a bad look. kpm was pretty adament about getting those thigs pulled during the library boom of 2000.

i got a kpm from you grope last year.

• ericeric 155 Posts
    after 1300 they suck

Got a lot of after 1300 kpm, most of them are shitty to me. 1300= 80's synthetiser,drugs abuse,....depend on what you are looking for.

Peep this
    http://www.vinylvulture.co.uk/pages/kpm1.htm

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Yeah, I knew about the KPM eBay hassle. But KPM records are being sold a lot on eBay these days. I don't think that they still cancel auctions.

I looked at thesoundlibrary.com (thanks sermad). But what about the 1200s? Any idea? Are there good ones?

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Plaese to notify all dope KPMs to me. Did I tell you how dope your mix is? Why don't you make a mixed one and share with the other fellow strutters?

- J

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Plaese to notify all dope KPMs to me. Did I tell you how dope your mix is? Why don't you make a mixed one and share with the other fellow strutters?

- J

Thanks Cosmo! But I think that 99% of the people on this forum already know those tracks. Plus, I can't mix.