Rare 80ies Soul and Funk for Trade

soulsansoulsan 11 Posts
edited March 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hi,I have some nice US ORIGINAL LPs (mainly 80ies) for trade. All in NM condition!Please feel free to contact me if you have similar stuff for trade. I am interested in soul, funk and boogie released between 1976 an 1985. (No CDs please.)Chocolate Milk ???Blue Jeans??? LPMelba Moore ???What a woman needs??? LP (funky McFadden & Whitehead Prod.)Randy Brown ???Randy??? LP (funky)Marva King ???Feels right??? LPDonna Washington ???Going for the glow??? LP (Luther Vandross vocal)Nancy Wilson ???Music on my mind??? LP (soul)TTF (Today Tomorrow Forever) ???Surprise Surprise??? LP (funky)Leo???s Sunshipp ???We need each other??? LP SEALED! (inkl. Give me the sunshine)Active Force SAME LP (inkl. Give me your love, Michael Stokes Prod.)Lemuria SAME LP (inkl. Hunk of heaven)Massiah ???Seventh Heaven??? LP (rare Quality label)Mystic Merlin ???Full Moon??? LP (funky, inkl. Mr. Magician etc.)Don Blackman SAME LP (f??r mich eine der besten Jazz-Funk LPs)Future Flight SAME LP (f??r mich neben Zingara die beste Lamont Dozier Prod.)Leon Ware SAME 1982 LP (Lost in love with you, Why I came to California)Woods Empire ???Universal Love??? LPCane & Able SAME LP (vg+, aber Vinyl ist an einer Stelle weiss)Karin Jones ???Under the influence of love??? LP

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    hi I'd be interested in several of these, specifically the TTF and Leo's Sunshipp

I usually don't trade with guys that only have one post, do you have an Ebay name so I can get some info on you or some other personal reference?

-Adam

• soulsansoulsan 11 Posts
    Hi

To all of you who replied to my post I would like to say thank you and sorry for my late reply. I will answer your mails soon.

I am new to this forum and so I can understand that most of you would like to know me better before dealing with me. I feel the same. So I propose that we should first figure out if we find some items for trade before exchanging more personal information. Anyway, I would prefer to exchange personal information by using personal messages instead of the forum message.

Best regards

soulsan

• soulsansoulsan 11 Posts
    Hi,

Lemuria and Don Blackman are gone. The other LPs are still available!

soulsan