For my post numero 36, a Pop-Eye of the Tiger Mix

ameldabeeameldabee 66 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Hola gentes !Hip-Hop is still very alive for me, but recently I've been mainly bumpin' music from those poppy/folky/artsy (also)/whatever can be put here.. bands. And it feeeeels so goood !So if you wanna hear what I speak about, there you go, just click on the Killers' pic right down here and download the poppy mix (just do it !) -> Enjoyyyy ! That'll last just 8 or so days (thanx yousendit !).PS : Tracklisting, right, I almost forgot :Ameldabee presents a poppy folky rocky Balboa mix"Who Killed the Pope ?"The Killers : EnterludeClap Your Hands Say Yeah : Clap Your Hands!Sunshine Underground : Commercial BreakdownThe Killers : When You Were YoungBloc Party : The PrayerThe Spinto Band : Did I Tell You The Blood Arm : Do I Have Your AttentionThe Feeling : I Want You NowBabyshambles : Fuck ForeverAlex Gopher : Brain LeechClap Your Hands Say Yeah : The Skin Of My Yellow Country TeethThe Kooks : See The WorldThe Strokes : On The Other SideAlbert Hammond, Jr : In TransitThe Shins : AustraliaHot Club De Paris : Clockwork ToyHome Video : Sleep SweetThom Yorke : Harrowdown Hill (Extended Mix)The Brakes : No ReturnThe Good The Bad And The Queen : HerculeanJulie Doiron : Me And My FriendGet Cape Wear Cape Fly : I Spy The Killers : ExitludeYou can even put that into a wav file and burn it onto CD, that's a 79 minutes mix !

Comments

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    no !!!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    This mix is exactly why I was needing. I went all the way and put on my extra-small shirt and thin tie (vintage)to be fully prepared to enjoy it. I cried all along the mix. The music is so fresh and original. 79 minutes of pure connection with my inner-emo self. The moment the music stopped, I became a 20 years old female supermodel with tight Levi's and camouflage Chuck Taylors walking along a New York sideway. THANKS!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    This mix is exactly why I was needing. I went all the way and put on my extra-small shirt and thin tie (vintage)to be fully prepared to enjoy it. I cried all along the mix. The music is so fresh and original. 79 minutes of pure connection with my inner-emo self. The moment the music stopped, I became a 20 years old female supermodel with tight Levi's and camouflage Chuck Taylors walking along a New York sideway. THANKS!

Dude are you sure you live in South America? You sound like a jaded American dude. Fake user alert!

• I thought this was going to be a mash up remix of "Eye of the Tiger" and "Popeye the Sailor man"

• This mix is exactly why I was needing. I went all the way and put on my extra-small shirt and thin tie (vintage)to be fully prepared to enjoy it. I cried all along the mix. The music is so fresh and original. 79 minutes of pure connection with my inner-emo self. The moment the music stopped, I became a 20 years old female supermodel with tight Levi's and camouflage Chuck Taylors walking along a New York sideway. THANKS!

You can also dance to the mix naked, it's still okay in my book !

• I thought this was going to be a mash up remix of "Eye of the Tiger" and "Popeye the Sailor man"

glad im not the only one.