is it me or do the red hot chilli peppers blow chu

1235»

Comments

• kalakala 3,361 Posts

Wow, I thought I was the only one who still brought that CD out come summertime. My secret shame revealed!

much more authentic than oasis at the fab 4/amazing song writing harmony thing thang

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Sadly RHCP are just too bland for me to to evoke real hatred towards them.

The only time that I ever really cross paths with their music is when they release a new album which inevitably leads to their lead single being played to death in every pub with a jukebox in england. At these points in time I do, indeed, hate them with a passion but they quickly disappear again just like all the Champagne Supernovas, You're Beautifuls, Babylons before them.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    lol @ 9 pages of RHCP hatt

• hcrunkhcrunk 116 Posts
    The RHCP are just an extension of all the funk music from the 60s/70s that you all seem to like so much. I don't get how people can not like them.

• The RHCP are just an extension of all the funk music from the 60s/70s that you all seem to like so much. I don't get how people can not like them.

BAN!!!!

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    "The working title for 'Dani California' was always 'Wu-Tang,' " explained Rubin, who produced the Los Angeles-based band's ninth offering -- which is up for six Grammys, including nods for Album of the Year and Best Rock Album (see "Mary J. Blige, Chili Peppers Top Grammy Nominations List"). "I don't even know if it came from a particular song or a feel that [guitarist] John [Frusciante] and [bassist] Flea had about what Wu-Tang's first album sounded like, but I knew they were influenced by it."

LOL.

- spidey