Tonight Tuesday - 90.5 KSJS !!!

OneSoulOneSoul 206 Posts
edited June 2005 in Announcements
My friend DJ Chas is having his final show on KSJS tonight. Some of us who have played there before are coming down to drop some shit and hang out for a bit to send it off in style, check out the line up and enjoy the show... OneSoul (aka: Strictly 7)==================================Well folks, the time has come. After 4 some-odd years, I'll be doing my last radio show Tuesday night and a few of the homies are coming through to help me do it proper. For those of you outside of the Bay Area, you can listen online:www.ksjs.orgFor those in the Bay, tune your radios to 90.5 FM KSJS between 10PM and 2AMThis is what I've come up with for the show so far:-First off, former KSJS DJ and all around fly girl, Tracy Cruz, will be stopping by to play some songs from her new EP. -Masters of funky breaks, Strictly 7 and Age[/b], will be also be adding some of their flavor, dropping drum breaks crunchy enough to make the Captain cower. -My Port-O-Party-partner in crime and Fingerbanger-extraordinaire, DJ Cutso[/b] is also scheduled to come through with the interview of the century...I assure you folks, this is not to be missed! Oh yeah, he has been known to play a record or two also... -Wreck-a-noize told me he was gonna unveil his Lil' Kim, Yaggfu Front, Stevie B blend...ummkay.-Last but not least, in one of his final South Bay appearances before heading out on tour with none other than the one and only DJ Z-Trip, DJ Goldenchyld[/b] is stopping by to kick it and drop some of the shit he's been working on in preparation for the tour....There will probably be some more folks coming through, but I haven't confirmed things so I'll let you know later...Get the tape decks ready, tomorrow night is gonna be fresh!chas.

Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Word up--Chas is the man for sure. I always have a good time on his show. It's too bad he won't be doing it anymore, but I guess a man's gotta move on.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Word up--Chas is the man for sure. I always have a good time on his show. It's too bad he won't be doing it anymore, but I guess a man's gotta move on.

ditto