Price czech - Charlie Whitehead LP

guy_alcindorguy_alcindor 621 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
Anyone know this one??? ODub had this on his blog a while back, has a very nice breakbeat cut, heavy drums... does this go for around $50???

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    $20

• yeah, guzzo's about right if you're talking about the album on FUNGUS with the track "Shaft's Mama" on it... i found my copy for a buck at goodwill, but haven't ever seen it sell for over $20. actually, usually a lil less.. more like $15. not to say it couldn't be hyped for more to the right person, but overall the album isn't even worth more than $20... as much as i do like it.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    yeah, guzzo's about right if you're talking about the album on FUNGUS with the track "Shaft's Mama" on it... i found my copy for a buck at goodwill, but haven't ever seen it sell for over $20. actually, usually a lil less.. more like $15. not to say it couldn't be hyped for more to the right person, but overall the album isn't even worth more than $20... as much as i do like it.

for a quick while iot was going for more. It has the loop from Move Something from Reflection Eternal as well as a track from Product placement.

but those days are long gone

those 2 tracks though defintely make it worth the $20 it should cost you though (IMHO)

• so... on the back picture of the LP... is it just me... or does Charlie have a booger under his nose??

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    yeah, guzzo's about right if you're talking about the album on FUNGUS with the track "Shaft's Mama" on it... i found my copy for a buck at goodwill, but haven't ever seen it sell for over $20. actually, usually a lil less.. more like $15. not to say it couldn't be hyped for more to the right person, but overall the album isn't even worth more than $20... as much as i do like it.

for a quick while iot was going for more. It has the loop from Move Something from Reflection Eternal as well as a track from Product placement.

but those days are long gone

those 2 tracks though defintely make it worth the $20 it should cost you though (IMHO)

Let's Do It Again pt.3 is a good song. Shaft's Mama is okay. It's a two-tracker at best, which is still better comparitively than Raw Spitt, Williams' 1-tracker. And I like Swamp Dogg, too.