Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
At first it was great, now its kind of

Comments

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    At first it was great, now its kind of

Reged: 03/22/05

if only we had more people like you

• Nothing like the seeming endless stream of 'State of the Strut' posts by people who feel it's served it's purpose, yet still feel the need to hang around and complain...

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Nothing like the seeming endless stream of 'State of the Strut' posts by people who feel it's served it's purpose, yet still feel the need to hang around and complain...

Now Lar, I am sure what you meant to say was:

"Sorry, we'll try harder."

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Stop wasting my bandwidth....

I seriously LOVE this site... through all its incarnations. I had a bad run a few months a go. I almost shut down the site for good. It turns out it wasn't soul strut, it was me. Stopped drinking soda at work and sudennly I caught the ss bug again. I'm back, y'all.

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    I've come to realize that I am not funny, so I will stop trying...It was a 3am joke that bombed. Forgive me.

I've come to realize that I am not funny, so I will stop trying...It was a 3am joke that bombed. Forgive me.

We are all here because we are fanatics.... and we will get fanatical on dat ass.

• I've come to realize that I am not funny, so I will stop trying...It was a 3am joke that bombed. Forgive me.

We are all here because we are fantastic.... [/b]

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    I'm not fantastic, I am average.

Please let this thread die a merciful death.