Digging in the Winter - How Far Have You Gone?

guy_alcindorguy_alcindor 621 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
For those without a car and living in a place with lots of snow, how far have you gone to get to those nice stashes??? I still rock the v??lo (bicycle) in 0 degree temperature (32 degree F), but it can get dangerous. Anyone have any harrowing experiences trying to cop that heat in the winter????

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    For those without a car and living in a place with lots of snow, how far have you gone to get to those nice stashes??? I still rock the v??lo (bicycle) in 0 degree temperature (32 degree F), but it can get dangerous. Anyone have any harrowing experiences trying to cop that heat in the winter????

You are insane in a good way, N***. Glad to hear you're toughing it out. I've dug through straight pelting rain, but for only brief amounts of time before running back to the vehicle.

Gotta love SoCal for more then bearable digging 24/7/365. Fuk heatwarps though.

• AYO!!!! You must have got such a warm feeling when you copped that pic...

• Shit I'm bout to go get the train right now and walk a bit downtown to the spot. There's tons of snow everywhere still but it's like 50 degrees F out here right now.