what about your waistline? what size is yours?

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
probably 36 or 38 but I wear a size 40 in jeans

Comments

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    you trying to melt down a gang of records and build life size vinyl models of everyone on ss?

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    you trying to melt down a gang of records and build life size vinyl models of everyone on ss?

DAMN THAT WOULD BE DEF!!!!!

• 32 and expanding. Soon I'll need those Dockers with the elastic stitched in.

I try to run at least a mile every other day to keep it at 32. Oprah's doctor, Dr. Oz, says that anything over a 34 is unhealthy. I don't believe him, but I also don't want to have to replace all of my pants.

• probably 36 or 38 but I wear a size 40 in jeans

Probably a 36-38 as well but like jeans with a 42-44 waist and a 34-36 leg to get that sag on...What shirt size is everyone wearing in relation to this ???
    I'm a XXXl and above...

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    32 to be comfortable.

• montymonty 420 Posts

• 36. at least it hasn't changed in about 10 years.

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    36. I stopped lying to my formerly 34 waist in about 2003.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    im a 38 and rock the XXl cause it feels proper. On this topic where is some dope places to cop some dj, music, shirts in the XXl. all the cool places like labcab and digital gravel got the meds to xl which pisses my beer bellied ass off.

• 32 since i was in 8th grade.

• 34, but my gut is starting to flop over. damn i need to run

my weight basically fluctuates from 195 to around 203. 3 years ago i was 25 pounds lighter.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    it's ...

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I have no idea what my "real" waist size is. I buy size 42 for all my trousers. I can't wear no tight pants mayne!!!!!!!

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    My waist a 38 to 40
    I rock 44.

Yup!!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Magic Johnson's jersey number.