soulseek rooms... best of list.....

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Not sure why, but these catch my eye...[/b]EuSKaL HeRRiA - 66[/b]!!!SCREWED UP TEXAS!!! - 49[/b]#icilombre-hardcore - 71[/b]#polska_HipHop - 45 [/b](still my favorite for some reason)][German][nerds only][ - 39ANARKIA - 26 [/b](26 people in this world know what the fuck an anarkia is!)ANTINAZIS MANDAN - 37[/b] (took me a second to realize that was anti-nazi. still dont know what a mandan is. sounds gay to me!)Black Metal Brasil - 30 [/b](bossa for the devil, samba for satan)Bungle Fever - 29[/b]Chillosophy - 25[/b]China Room - 63 [/b](like the room where your granma keeps all her fine china, and you're not allowed to go in there)Christian Underground - 52[/b] (I think I remember raising hell in this room once)Clapton & Mayall - 22 (why wait for the downloads? here's 5 bucks, that'll get you either 5 clapton records or 5 mayall records, or a nice combo of both)[/b]CMHWAK - 68 [/b](you cant tell me 68 people actually know what this stands for!!)actually... I HAD to ask...[DizzyBull] excuse me folks,[/b][doublew2ho] whoa judge is from here[DizzyBull] what is a cmhwak?[/b][doublew2ho] whoa, the gorilla biscuits are from here[DizzyBull] cum ho wak?[/b][DizzyBull] plaese to explain[/b][doublew2ho] a cmhwak is when you shit in a girls mouth then she spits it into your asshole then you shit it into her asshole then she shits it into your mouth and on and on and on forever[DizzyBull] Really??[/b][doublew2ho] yes[ma++] hahaha[DizzyBull] How do you download that?[/b][ma++] thumbscrew is so fucking terrible[doublew2ho] that's all we do in here all day[DizzyBull] can you dance to it?[/b][doublew2ho] you don't download a way of life dude[DizzyBull] i like your style dude[/b][doublew2ho] you can dance while doing it[SceneIsLame] thumbscrew is ok[SceneIsLame] on recording anyway[SceneIsLame] never seen them live or anything[ma++] no they arent[doublew2ho] thumbscrews must hurt like fuck[thefleshisweak] They're okay live[ma++] so many kids bro mosh to them[SceneIsLame] jujst because they are metalcore, matt hates them[ma++] its hilarious[SceneIsLame] but i happen to like metalcore[ma++] that band is so bad and worse live[thefleshisweak] Lots of thrashing around and Britney Spears humpin'[DizzyBull] ok, so i want to tell all my friends about cmewakoff, but i first need to know what it means[/b][ma++] METALCORE IS FOR PEE PEES[SceneIsLame] haha[SceneIsLame] they are playing with everything falls together[SceneIsLame] i like them[DizzyBull] christian metal head walking across krist?[/b][ma++] the flesh is weak[ma++] whats your name?[thefleshisweak] on cmhwak, thefleshisweak[doublew2ho] hahhaha[ma++] in real life[thefleshisweak] isaiah[ma++] we are obviouslt from the same area[DizzyBull] I feel like such an outsider. how can 69 people know what this means and i dont?[/b][DizzyBull] and also my spacebar isn't working too good.[/b][thefleshisweak] some of my friends call me ike[DizzyBull] plaese tell me.[/b][ma++] where do you live? san marcos? san antonio? austin?[DizzyBull] i live in san diego. now will you tell me?[/b][thefleshisweak] Right now i'm in Arlington (Dallas)[ma++] oh cool[ma++] do you know brandon[DizzyBull] I know famous hip hop journalist Oliver Wang. Hey somebody just told me what it means.[/b][thefleshisweak] I don't think so[DizzyBull] it means cross my heart with a knife.[/b][DizzyBull] now i know too.[/b]-------------------- The Answer actually came from this nice guy:(19:39) [los robots no lloran] cross my heart with a knife[DizzyBull] thanks![/b](19:39) [los robots no lloran] what kind of music do u like?(19:40) [los robots no lloran] don't say that i tell u what does cmhwak means[DizzyBull] i wont tell it was you.[/b][DizzyBull] have you heard of polska metal?[/b][DizzyBull] or brasilian blackmetal?[/b](19:41) [los robots no lloran] nope[DizzyBull] what about DegrassiTNGHO? [/b] (see below)[DizzyBull] Wiggas With Attitude?[/b](19:43) [los robots no lloran] niggas with attitude[DizzyBull] oh right....[/b][DizzyBull] my bad[/b][DizzyBull] stupid space bar[/b][DizzyBull] well, it was nice talking to you. thanks for your help rico boner.[/b]so then i went into this room (that I mentioned above)DegrassiTNGHO - 84 [/b] (hmmm...).[DizzyBull] what is wheatgrassTEJANO?[/b][Alex the freak] http://tinypic.com/2lnq09[Alex the freak] fucked up pic tho haha[DizzyBull] what the fuck. where am i?[/b][Reno`] well..[Reno`] Brad isn't hot nemore, cuz he shaved his sideburns -.-[Alex the freak] lol[Reno`] That kid is ugly as fuck.[DizzyBull] oh eyah, what is deckassTECHNO?[/b][Reno`] He needs a haircut..[Alex the freak] haha yeah[Alex the freak] he got one and now hes FINE[Alex the freak] lol[Reno`] Im sure he is.[DizzyBull] ok lets start simple. what is TNGJO?[/b][DizzyBull] is that vietnamese?[/b][Alex the freak] no[LucidApex] fuck[LucidApex] fuck[DizzyBull] it means fuck?[/b][Alex the freak] Degrassi the next generation online[DizzyBull] oh like the matrix?[/b][DizzyBull] i love that song[/b][DizzyBull] i mean movie[/b][DizzyBull] fuck.[/b][DizzyBull] sorry bout that.[/b][DizzyBull] so what is degrassi then?[/b][DizzyBull] like JFK was shot from degrassi knoll?[/b][DizzyBull] HAHAHAHAHAHA. sorry. i'm serious though.[/b][Reno`] tngho = the next generation hangout >.>[Reno`] lol[Alex the freak] its a tv show[DizzyBull] oh. no offense but that sounds kinda gay.[/b][Alex the freak] whateverOK, I'm getting sidetracked. back to my list of rooms:FUCK! I accidentally closed soulseek!oh - ok i'm back.drummers house of peace - 42[/b]Dutchgothic - 23[/b]Eurovision Song Contest - 64 [/b](DUDE! how do I enter?? I'm TOTALLY white!)Florida Breaks - 48[/b]Fuck Tha Dumb - 41 [/b](amen to that)Glowsticking.com - 37 [/b](thats the same 37 people that created this room... in 1997!)ihatemusic.org - 53[/b]Israel Remix - 40[/b]Mature Hippy - 48[/b] (seeks blonde unshaven white girl with dreads)MexPsyTrance - 124 [/b](ONE-HUNDRED-AND-TWENTY-FOUR mexican raver geeks with internet access?!?!?!ARMAGEDON!)MongolianWaltzesOnly [/b]- 29 (my new favorite genre)My Block - 31 [/b](I'm the only white guy there....... get it?)OLDSKOOL 88-94 - 102 [/b](ummm... fuck.... THATS OLD SCHOOL? I must be old....)and finally.............}}}==GUYANE-973=={{{ has 42 people.[/b]Thanks for caring ladies, and remember, I do this for the people.

Comments

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    plaese to post more funny convos, Dizzy!

• aaah....how to rate threads??? i wanna give this one right here 5000 stars asap.

thank you, dizzy, and please, more of the conversation.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts

China Room - 63 [/b](like the room where your granma keeps all her fine china, and you're not allowed to go in there)
    5000 stars indeed!

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    Nice work, Diz! Here's some words to live by:

[doublew2ho] you don't download a way of life dude

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts

[DizzyBull] so what is degrassi then?[/b]
    [DizzyBull] like JFK was shot from degrassi knoll?[/b]
    [DizzyBull] HAHAHAHAHAHA. sorry. i'm serious though.[/b]

SG