styles p throws napkins, then gets his leg crushed

pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
Styles P Suffers Broken Leg In Road Rage IncidentBy Nolan StrongDate: 12/29/2006 9:20 amYonkers, New York rapper Styles P sustained a broken leg as the result of a road rage incident in Greenburgh, New York last Saturday (Dec. 23).According to police, the rapper was driving his 2003 Mercedes-Benz on Saw Mill River Road, when he was cut off by a truck.Police allege Styles P., born David Styles, then cut off the truck, got out of his vehicle and threw napkins at the window of the other driver, 50-year-old John Henson.As the rapper got back in his vehicle, Henson rammed the rapper, breaking his left leg.Henson was charged with second-degree assault. He told police that he feared for his safety after Styles P threw the napkins and reentered his Mercedes-Benz.Styles P was treated at Westchester Medical Center and released.Henson will appear in Westchester Town Court on Jan. 2.

Comments

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Damn, Puffy/Henson finally got one of 'em back.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

who's next?

I say its Jada in the parlor with a candlestick

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

who's next?

RAEL TALK

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

who's next?

haha

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    According to police, the rapper was driving his 2003 Mercedes-Benz on Saw Mill River Road, when he was cut off by a truck.

Police allege Styles P., born David Styles, then cut off the truck, got out of his vehicle and threw napkins at the window of the other driver, 50-year-old John Henson.

As the rapper got back in his vehicle, Henson rammed the rapper, breaking his left leg.

WHEN KEEPING IT REAL GOES WRONG.

- spidey

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Styles P Suffers Broken Leg In Road Rage Incident
    By Nolan Strong [/b]

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    i love this though
    "Henson was charged with second-degree assault. He told police that he feared for his safety after Styles P threw the napkins and reentered his Mercedes-Benz."
    Now you know if styles was doing the rammin (no AYO) they would charge him with vehicular manslaughter and attempted murder.

:5pager:

• Whenever someone starts throwing napkins at me, I always fear for my safety too!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Whenever someone starts throwing napkins at me, I always fear for my safety too!

You laugh, but what if those napkins had some shit on them? Like mustard, or something? That's just gross. And uh... life threatening.

• Whenever someone starts throwing napkins at me, I always fear for my safety too!

You just don't know - Styles P is infamous in the streets for the velocity with which he throws paper products.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    A couple years abck I used to get so frustrated with LA drivers that I started carrying a spray bottle filled with water. If I got cut off I'd speed back up to the car and spritz the fucker.

this used to owrk fine until one day I did it to a 50-something year old lady on the freeway. She followed me to my freeway exit and got out her car while I was waiting at the red light. She asked me why the hell I sprayed her car and I told her its cause she wasn't paying attention and ct me off nearly making me have to swerve into the next lane.

She wasn't really looking for an answer though, she reached out to slap me and missed. I looked at her, stuck my toungue out and drove off (the light was now green). She followed me down the street til she found a cop and got the cop to flag me down. I told the cop what happened and, even mentioned her trying to slap me and he started busting up. when he regained his composure he looked around and said I think its safe now go on.

I was just fucking with clear liquids, Styles defintely was taking it to the next level with his apporach

You just don't know - Styles P is infamous in the streets for the velocity with which he throws paper products.

actually you guys ever see someone throw a playing card into a watermellon? You know what that would do to a fender????