anyone have an extra 8 out for an MPC?

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
that theyre willing to sell?its hard to come by these things at the moment and im not really an ebay guythanks-chris

Comments

• Which MPC model do you have?

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    Which MPC model do you have?

ooops

2000XL

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    I would love if someone has one they would sell for 49.99 , free shipping.

GET AT ME

p.s. I believe the 8 out works the same for the XL and the 2000 , not a different part

• yes this is true.

Also, both are pretty equal in sounding like crap

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    yes this is true.

Also, both are pretty equal in sounding like crap

For real I run 8 out into a digi 01. I don't mind much but the low end is either shitty or distorted. I was raised on fucking with tape so it aint like I can push it to the way I want it. I could never tell if the 001 or the MPC or both was the factor.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    I just take the extra 10 mins and track things one by one, if you have your MMC on its a breeze...

• I just take the extra 10 mins and track things one by one, if you have your MMC on its a breeze...

true. once you set up your system for midi it only takes you 5 seconds to turn the midi on in the mpc and then you can do one track at a time. It's annoying I guess, but I just use that as sandwich eating time. I hit play and go do something else. I come back and repeat. It's never once made me feel the need for the 8 outs. Not if it's going to cost me $350.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    I also just record single sequences and loop them in the box, to save time recording, system resources, and space on the hard drive when saving..

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    I just take the extra 10 mins and track things one by one, if you have your MMC on its a breeze...

yea that's what I do, and that's why I said I would buy one for 49.99, tax in.. lol

I don't really feel like I NEED it since dumping beats into Logic is very simple. I find it interesting that people are saying the 8 outs sounds like shit... definitely a huge reason that I would not get it....