MARCOFUNK DOWN?? OR WHATS THIS???

funkyoldboyfunkyoldboy 97 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
Saw this a few minutes ago... needs dude money or realized 'bout the sh*t he buys sometimes..http://cgi.ebay.com/in-the-morning-light...1QQcmdZViewItempeace G

Comments

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Dude dropped $800+ on the Rabbits and Carrots LP yesterday. I do hate it when he buys REAL GOOD records.

• Dude dropped $800+ on the Rabbits and Carrots LP yesterday. I do hate it when he buys REAL GOOD records.

he is the "funk warden"

it will be funny to see some records getting paroled.

• Macro has no idea how to sell on Ebay.

No pics, no grading, etc.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    You should write to him and ask,
    "even though the buy-it-now is $400,
    is there any way I can pay $800 for this?"

GAME RECOGNIZE GAME

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    This guy is an idiot. Out of all the people I have shipped to overseas, this is the only one I have had a problem with. He's pestering me every day about some wack ass private lounge record with a Tower Of Power cover on it, which he bought for $7.50! Isn't this the trustfund wetmouth who bids double/triple values on a regular basis? Apparently, mail getting "lost" in Italy is a common occurence. I have been trying to explain this to him, but all I continue to get are his rude, hysterical replies in broken English like this:

"whut?!!!!!!!!!!? how i neevr see lp yet!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is reason?!?!??!!!!!!!!!! patense has limit you know!!!!!!!!!!!"

What a jackass

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    This has all the makings of a soulstrut classic.

I checked 'other items for sale' hoping to God there was going to be more, but alas, he only has one item up!

Here's hoping.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Apparently, mail getting "lost" in Italy is a common occurence. I have been trying to explain this to him, but all I continue to get are his rude, hysterical replies in broken English

Yup, I'm about to instate a registered mail requirement for Italy & France.
    Actually, is there anyway to deny shipping/bids to/from Italy within TurboLister?
    All I see is the whole of Europe.

P.S.
    $1,500 dude:
    IMG SRC=http://i10.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/7e/c5/f2b4_3.JPG>
    Lemme say it again, fifteen hundred dollars.

• I offered him $5 for his record. His reply was "txs!!alot u are vey kind!"

???

• "funk warden"

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    does anyone have that rabbit and carrots lp on mp3?

• P.S.
    $1,500 dude:

registered mail won't save you! lost a thousand dllar item through that service. only way to go is global express or DHL.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Oh no I didn't sell him that LP, was just perusing his bid history and came across it.

• he has spent $13,072.79 in the last month...!

that guys mail man must have to work overtime just to deliver his packages...

he's only been outbid on 5 auctions out of 115 this month.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

P.S.
    $1,500 dude:
    IMG SRC=http://i10.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/7e/c5/f2b4_3.JPG>
    Is that the amount of money that he dropped for this album?
    I heard it was very poor moder soul, which would make sense if he did drop 15 Franklins for it.