Sock advice, shoe advice, ketchup advice

TabneticTabnetic 206 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
bread advice, what should i get my girlfriend advice, etc. WTF?i'm starting to realize this is more common on this board than i thought. if every time someone posted about what kind of wallet you use they instead posted about music, or better yet, some of their own music, this would be a better place.ok now all the "bread and sock" posters can proceed to get live on my post.

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Tabnetic
    Reged: 11/26/06
    Loc: Brook-non

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

• Tabnetic

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

Your just bitter because he didn't mention cherry tomatoes.

• Tabnetic

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

is everyone that predictable in buenos aires?

but you're right. i have a low post count. i must be a big loser.

i'm sure your 2,500+ postings are of the utmost importance and relevancy. "sandwich making revealed"

• bread advice, what should i get my girlfriend advice, etc.

WTF?

i'm starting to realize this is more common on this board than i thought. if every time someone posted about what kind of wallet you use they instead posted about music, or better yet, some of their own music, this would be a better place.

ok now all the "bread and sock" posters can proceed to get live on my post.

is it sposed to be ironic that this post doesnt mention music, or better yet some of their own music?

who fuckin cares waht people wanna chat about?

to steer in a rr way,what does anyone here know bout
    the other brothers on pet records? light blue label?
    never seen em on this famous label.

plaese to be upon

• is it sposed to be ironic that this post doesnt mention music, or better yet some of their own music?

yes.

• is it sposed to be ironic that this post doesnt mention music, or better yet some of their own music?

yes.

pardon my french, but you suck at being ironic,

as far as takinitothebreaks, that doesnt even make sense.

like my man P says, act your age, not your shoe size.

• if you want more RR threads

...start more RR threads?

I don't really have a problem with all the NRR posts. the recent URINAL POSES thread was incredible.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    if you want more RR threads
    *cough*

Re: Sock advice, shoe advice, ketchup advice CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/19/06 12:28 PM
    Re: Sock advice, shoe advice, ketchup advice CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/19/06 12:19 PM
    Sock advice, shoe advice, ketchup advice CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/19/06 12:06 PM
    Re: Looking for a good pair of Headphones for mixi CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/19/06 12:02 PM
    Re: How do you listen to music? (Mental State R) CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/19/06 11:58 AM
    Re: Looking for a good pair of Headphones for mixi CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/19/06 10:16 AM
    Re: How do you listen to music? (Mental State R) CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/19/06 09:43 AM
    Re: Looking for a good pair of Headphones for mixi CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/19/06 09:38 AM
    Re: how do you deal with assholes? CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/18/06 09:36 PM
    Re: Can some of you please explain what "MINT" mea CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/18/06 03:41 PM
    Re: how do you deal with assholes? CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/18/06 03:39 PM
    Re: Where Do You Keep Your Butter? CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/18/06 03:06 PM
    Re: how do you deal with assholes? CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/18/06 08:01 AM
    Re: how do you deal with assholes? CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/18/06 01:41 AM
    Re: Recording Issue... need some help CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/18/06 01:18 AM
    Re: Great ODB Outakes (youtube) CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/17/06 10:48 PM
    Re: youtube best of 2006 (ytr) CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/17/06 10:39 PM
    Re: youtube best of 2006 (ytr) CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/17/06 07:26 PM
    Re: youtube best of 2006 (ytr) CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/17/06 01:44 PM
    Re: how they make vinyl records CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/17/06 01:27 PM
    Re: NBA Strut - Brawling in the Garden...! CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/17/06 12:50 AM
    Re: how they make vinyl records CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/17/06 12:40 AM
    Re: WATCH STRUT - what's grpwn and sexy? CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/17/06 12:35 AM
    Re: NBA Strut - Brawling in the Garden...! CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/17/06 12:30 AM
    Re: hi tek in studio youtube

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Tabnetic

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

Your just bitter because he didn't mention cherry tomatoes.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    if you want more RR threads
    *cough*

Re: Sock advice, shoe advice, ketchup advice CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/19/06 12:28 PM
    Re: Sock advice, shoe advice, ketchup advice CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/19/06 12:19 PM
    Sock advice, shoe advice, ketchup advice CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/19/06 12:06 PM
    Re: Looking for a good pair of Headphones for mixi CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/19/06 12:02 PM
    Re: How do you listen to music? (Mental State R) CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/19/06 11:58 AM
    Re: Looking for a good pair of Headphones for mixi CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/19/06 10:16 AM
    Re: How do you listen to music? (Mental State R) CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/19/06 09:43 AM
    Re: Looking for a good pair of Headphones for mixi CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/19/06 09:38 AM
    Re: how do you deal with assholes? CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/18/06 09:36 PM
    Re: Can some of you please explain what "MINT" mea CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/18/06 03:41 PM
    Re: how do you deal with assholes? CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/18/06 03:39 PM
    Re: Where Do You Keep Your Butter? CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/18/06 03:06 PM
    Re: how do you deal with assholes? CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/18/06 08:01 AM
    Re: how do you deal with assholes? CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/18/06 01:41 AM
    Re: Recording Issue... need some help CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/18/06 01:18 AM
    Re: Great ODB Outakes (youtube) CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/17/06 10:48 PM
    Re: youtube best of 2006 (ytr) CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/17/06 10:39 PM
    Re: youtube best of 2006 (ytr) CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/17/06 07:26 PM
    Re: youtube best of 2006 (ytr) CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/17/06 01:44 PM
    Re: how they make vinyl records CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/17/06 01:27 PM
    Re: NBA Strut - Brawling in the Garden...! CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/17/06 12:50 AM
    Re: how they make vinyl records CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/17/06 12:40 AM
    Re: WATCH STRUT - what's grpwn and sexy? CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/17/06 12:35 AM
    Re: NBA Strut - Brawling in the Garden...! CRATE DIGGING REVEALED Tabnetic 12/17/06 12:30 AM
    Re: hi tek in studio youtube

www.internetstalker.com

fyi, i liked the cherry tomato thread. got me hunger.

• c'mon now, how are the lurkers supposed to know which records to outbid you on and what obscure italian library record to sample PHAT BREAKZ from, when all you dudes talk about is The Wire and urinal poses?

Lurkers: post more youtube videos. that will surely break the ice.

• pardon my french doesnt even make sense.

i expected people to get sensitive about this. what i didn't expect was people completely mis-reading what i'm saying.

obviously there will be random ass postings about random ass things. it's a fucking message board. but as a fan of music, as a musician, vinyl head, etc. i've heard about this board from lots of people, and am dissapointed that there are more posts about random shit than things that have to do with music.

there's a lot of opportunity for the creative people who post here (or lurk here) to build on their mutually creative interests.

so cut n pasting my recent postings may seem clever, but i've also reply to every posting i've seen asking about music/tech related questions that i can answer 'cause that happens to be my thing. making beats on an ASR or Ableton ain't, and if i needed a question answered on that one day, i hope someone else would do the same.

WTF?

i'm starting to realize this is more common on this board than i thought. if every time someone posted about what kind of wallet you use they instead posted about music, or better yet, some of their own music, this would be a better place.

You sound white.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    youre okay in my book tabnetic.
    i agree with your sentiments. as for the sock thread, i made that as a sort of farce, to show how ridic some of the threads were.

WTF?

You sound white.

Your mom's a ho.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    you forgot to mention the 800 wire threads.

• youre okay in my book tabnetic.
    i agree with your sentiments. as for the sock thread, i made that as a sort of farce, to show how ridic some of the threads were.

you forgot to mention the 800 wire threads.

word. well i don't watch tv so i'm completely in the dark about that altogether. i can see what you mean re: the sock thread now, in retrospect, and its pretty funny.

i'm looking forward to producerstrut in '07.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Tabnetic,

If you go back a few years, you would have discovered that, yes, in fact, there was quite a bit of record-related posting going on. But over time, as more time come and stay, this develops into a community of people with like-minded interests but eventually, a lot of the RR topics get exhausted yet people still like chatting with each other about whatever.

That's the reality of SoulStrut these days and while I can appreciate that a newcomer like yourself is wondering "what's the hype about?" truth be told, SS has evolved beyond the scope of its founding. Don't take this the wrong way, but if you don't like it, I'm sure there are other message boards which are actually still RR.

Personally, I've always appreciated that Strut has such a diversity of expertise on everything, RR or not.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Tabnetic,

If you go back a few years, you would have discovered that, yes, in fact, there was quite a bit of record-related posting going on. But over time, as more time come and stay, this develops into a community of people with like-minded interests but eventually, a lot of the RR topics get exhausted yet people still like chatting with each other about whatever.

That's the reality of SoulStrut these days and while I can appreciate that a newcomer like yourself is wondering "what's the hype about?" truth be told, SS has evolved beyond the scope of its founding. Don't take this the wrong way, but if you don't like it, I'm sure there are other message boards which are actually still RR.

Personally, I've always appreciated that Strut has such a diversity of expertise on everything, RR or not.

Real record talk now takes place strictly via PM.

I thought that was generally understood.

• Tabnetic,

well, thanks for taking the time to explain that to me. no offense taken. i do go on other boards that are strictly music tech, etc. but that's the other end of the spectrum. i guess i was hoping for a middle ground, though i am unfamiliar with what SS was like years back.

so does music suck so much these days that the only way to go is with nostalgia-related music topics, all of which have been exhausted?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    hey Tabnetic, it's true. SS was really cool 2 or 3 years ago but has fallen off big time since then...

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    We need Gurner/Beddoes over here to start some good BEEF. Even the beef fell off over here.

PS: someone PM me, I haven't had any in months [||]

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

so does music suck so much these days that the only way to go is with nostalgia-related music topics, all of which have been exhausted?

Actually, there's quite a lot of discussion about contemporary music here (provided, half of it is about cocaine-themed hip-hop but...)

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    TABNETIC STFU advice plz

• TABNETIC STFU advice plz

hey homie, at least i don't need a message board to tell me where to buy collared shirts. what kind of ignorant ass shit is that?

(i always assumed arby's gave their employees shirts to wear.)

go start a "nail clipper related" post.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    The thing is that discussion about the pros and cons of refrigerating bread is actually a lot more interesting than what most people on soulstrut these days have to say about music/records.

• like my man P says, act your age, not your shoe size.

OWWAH!

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

hey homie, at least i don't need a message board to tell me where to buy collared shirts. what kind of ignorant ass shit is that?

At first I was like, "This can't be for real. Did dude ask for advice on buying collared shirts?" And then I was like, "It's soulstrut.com." And then I just laughed.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I'd rather contemplate a cherry tomato for 3 hours than listening to a stupid tabnetic beat for 3 minutes. Cause you sound like you make beats.