24 Carat Black Theme vs. Can Vitamin C

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
24 Carat Black Theme vs. Can Vitamin CWHICH CAME FORST?WHICH ONE YOU FEELIN' MORE?CHICKEN OR EGG?HOLLAR, FOWLCALL

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    forst?

• FOUL CALL

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    you know what I mean

24 carat got the mellow crack but I am feeling the bubblin' veetamin C yo

saying

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    They both came out around the same time, so I think it's just an amazing coincendence (SP). Plus, they are different enough you can just assume they both had the same great idea at the same time. Still crazy!!! What are the chance the 24 Caret made it to Germany and was instantly covered????

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

24 karat is bangin' but Vitamin C is for the children.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    saying!!!!

damn bassline for dayz

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    I've heard this comparison mentioned before - it's like a record-nerd secret handshake.

I love 24ktblk but Vitamin C pisses all over it from a great height.

"You're Losing, You're Losing..."

---

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    apples and oranges

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    apples and oranges

• maocontentmaocontent 559 Posts
    as a side note: 'vitamin c' also mixes pretty goddmamn smoothly w/ the chocolate star ep version of 'got to get your love', as great long-haired caucasoid rapper/deejay edan (1nce again) proved the other night at the other music party in nyc.

• slushslush 691 Posts
    this question has been axed before right

ANS:
    THE SCREWED AND CHOPPED VITAMIN C

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Vitamin C pisses all over it from a great height.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    as a side note: 'vitamin c' also mixes pretty goddmamn smoothly w/ the chocolate star ep version of 'got to get your love', as great long-haired caucasoid rapper/deejay edan (1nce again) proved the other night at the other music party in nyc.
    i'm sad i didnt make it to that. good i take it??

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts

"The Professors Here" pisses all over GTGYL.

---

• as a side note: 'vitamin c' also mixes pretty goddmamn smoothly w/ the chocolate star ep version of 'got to get your love', as great long-haired caucasoid rapper/deejay edan (1nce again) proved the other night at the other music party in nyc.

---

scrapple and oran juice jones. professor is 1am vibe; gtgyl is 3am.

i'm sad i didnt make it to that. good i take it??

started out pretty weird - literally everyone just standing & staring at the dj booth glassy eyed as he dropped some downtempo psych breaks. fortunately, as the bpms picked up so did people's range of motion; by the time above blend took place everyone was losing it. i broke out just before 2 (just in time to avoid the whip getting towed) & it was still going strong, so yeah, pretty good night for a tuesday.

---

yo, B i'm sayin - he rocked that shit too - what!?!

but co-sign on the 1am/3am - snapple & orenthals comparison.