• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

i love the end: "We out?"

• AAAAAHAHAHAHA

the fuck you mean is he fuckin dead?

classic.

• IT'S THE GOD, GOD... FUCK DAT, MAN

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    FUNNY SHIT!

You think they'll do the Torture skit as an encore?

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    "I'LL FUCKIN...I'lLL FUCKIN....SOW YO ASSHOLE CLOSE N KEEP FEEDIN YA...AND FEEDIN YA....N FEEDIN YA...."

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    One of my favorite Anticon moments (note: not a phrase I drop often) was when a bunch of them dudes did the whole "where my Killa tape at?" skit - also lipsynch style if I recall - during some lowkey show. I'm pretty sure they left the "ni99a" part out though.

• wow...this thread is great....first the video (thanks phil...hilarious!)...and second...Odub "favorite Anticon moment"...

possible 5 pager? hahaha...how's that sink doing O-deezie?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    wow...this thread is great....first the video (thanks phil...hilarious!)...and second...Odub "favorite Anticon moment"...

possible 5 pager? hahaha...how's that sink doing O-deezie?

Sink is cool.

The thing with the Anticon dudes is that, for a few years, a bunch of 'em used to have an apt that was only a few blocks away from where I used to live in Oakland. I used to see Pedestrian all the time at the local cafe. Personally, I thought most of them dudes were really nice in person but I never was into their music that much save for a few exceptions and I'm pretty sure they felt like I wasn't sufficiently cultivating a locale by writing on them more.

• that made my day....