HELP ME HELP YOU! (records iam getting rid of)

the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
edited June 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
most are vg+ or better a few are not...yodel at me if you got jazz to tradebrainstorm ???stormin nature???s devine ??? in the beginning narada michael walden ??? awakening pockets ??? come go with us dynasty ??? adventures in the land of music jean terrell ??? i had to fall in love linda clifford ??? if my friends could see me now jean carn ??? when I find love the system ??? sweat jermaine jackson ??? frontiers change ??? miracle change ??? sharing your love shannon ??? let the music play one way- lady mtume ??? juicy fruit tania maria ??? come with me dtrain ??? you???re the one for me charlie mariano- mirror mirror mirror denise la sale ??? on the loose solar plexus ??? earth songs jon lucien ??? minds eyejon Lucien ??? rashidaphil upchurch ??? the way I feel william s fischer ??? circles upchurch/tennyson ??? s/t the dells - freedom means mark murphy ??? that???s how I love the blues harold land ??? a new shade of blue coke escovedo ??? coke candi staton ??? young hearts run free andrew hill ??? point of departure pleasure ??? accept no substitutes gil scott heron and brian jackson ??? secrets dizzy reece ??? possession, excorcism, peace lee morgan - the sixth sense richard davis ??? dealin idris Muhammad ??? boogie to the top idris Muhammad ??? house of the rising sun the undisputed truth ??? s/t original concept ??? straight from the basement of kooley high joe henderson ??? if your not part of the solution you???re part of the problem flaming ember ??? westbound #9 poussez! ??? leave that boy alone donny hathaway ??? extensions of a man loose ends - a little spicebobby bryant - earth dance (world pacific) noah howard - at judson hall(esp-disk) pharoah sanders - live (theresa) pharoah sanders - heart is melody (theresa) joe lee wilson - without a song (inner city) keno duke - sense of values (strata east) john hicks - hells bells (strata east) the cosmic twins (ron burton and john lewis) - the waterbearers (strata east) andrew white - who got the funk? (andrew's music) mal waldron - up popped the devil (enja) moacir santos - maestro (blue note) dave burns - s/t (vanguard) mike westbrook - release (deram) the ernie krida quartet - live at rusty's (north coast jazz) the voices of east harlem - right on be free (elektra) creative arts ensemble - one step out (nimbus) spotlight on pharoah sanders with the latin jazz quintet (upfront) terry callier - what color is love (cadet) vgbrainstorm - journey to the light (tabu) the brooklyn allstars - lead me guide me gary bartz - music is my sanctuary (capital) bobby lyle - the genie (capital) bennie maupin - the jewel in the lotus (ecm) stan clarke - children of forever (polydor) phil upchurch - lovin' feeling (blue thumb) bert myrick - live 'n well (strata) dorthy ashby - afro harping (cadet) (vg-) abdul rahim ibrahim (doug carn) - al rahman! cry of the floridian tropic son (tablichi) charles earland - leaving this planet (prestige) the moments - look at me (stang) wanda robinson - black ivory (perception)

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    NICE

i might be tryina holler at a couple of those records yo

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    bring the heat my young friend

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    NICE

(yes homo)

NICE

(yes homo)

stop with the innuendos, you might scare the_mack away from me and there is no way in hell you gonna stop our fire

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    I call Rashida.

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    i might be interested in that joe henderson. that is if you bow down and kiss noam chomskys feet

i might be willing to trade you that joe henderson. that is if you give paul wolfowitz a rim job

yodel at me dave on the pm with what you got in a jazz way

to all the rest i will be getting back to you real soon, i have an inservice today so sorry for the delay in getting back to y'all