HELP ME SHOP FOR THE HOLIDAYS... FOR ME!!!

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
Really funny, but I just got screamed at by my girl because when I told her my list of shit I want, it consisted of 3 things:Travel coffee mugSocks & underwearComputer cleaning solution.Seriously, like I got REAMED cause I need to let the people know what's good... fuck if I know. So then I thought OKAY let me think of a few things that I just MIGHT like... expanding the parameters a bit if you will:Kiehl's Facial FuelKiehl's Blue Eagle Squadron Shaving CreamPlain black sweatshirtNike Jordans VsNike Air Jordan VIIsNike Air Force 180sFigure that maybe I'll get the facial products and the black sweatshirt.Clothing wise, anything else out there thats fresh?Also, electronics wise, I would like a mini hard disk recorder I can bring along with me to places to record sets... I don't know of any that are really worth it (decent/cheap/durable) except for iRiver and I don't want that.My girl suggested a gift certificate to Guitar Center but I already get a discount at another music store...Any ideas? What to get for the man who has everything?

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Also, electronics wise, I would like a mini hard disk recorder I can bring along with me to places to record sets... I don't know of any that are really worth it (decent/cheap/durable) except for iRiver and I don't want that.

This might be a little "old fashioned" but I'd actually suggest getting a mini-disc recorder instead if you want to tape sets. That way, you can have physical media that you can save and archive separately. Sony makes excellent ones, most of them in the $200 range which isn't cheap but isn't hella expensive either.

• I'm asking for a back up hard drive.
    I also been dropping hints about kicks

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I've already gone through like at least 3 portable mini jawns, and I have a milk crate of MDs waiting for me to go through... sorry but that medium is cooked for me.

Is there any really fly SWEATSHIRTS I need to be checking? Or HATS? Shoes?

Bags?

Nick nacks?

DOO DADS?

No figurines, please.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Is there any really fly SWEATSHIRTS I need to be checking?

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    No figurines, please.

Todd McFarlane'll be pissed.

• Is there any really fly SWEATSHIRTS I need to be checking?

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Yo Alien,

I got a list for your ass, grown-folks style:

-Camel-hair sportscoat (or topcoat).
    -Wool topcoat.
    -Silk pajamas.
    -Custom tailored suit (it's as comfortable as pajamas; A big up to "Richard Bennett's Tailors" in Mayfair Mall).
    -A set of dress shirts (of various colors/styles).
    -Some nice Italian silk neckties.
    -A couple pairs of Colehaans dress shoes.
    -Marble chess set (if you play).
    -A gift set of fine spirits.
    -Silk boxers.
    -Monogrammed bath robe.
    -Some ivy-leaguer hats.
    -A couple nice sets of leather gloves.
    -Some nice colognes.
    -A Sharper Image travel care set.
    -Some hand-knit sweaters (get all Cliff Huxtable on 'em; T**i hooks 'em up for yours truly).

That's all for now, more to come.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

-Monogrammed bath robe.

I got Veronika a bath robe from the Four Seasons for her birthday.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    This:

The Nut Bra

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    Blue eagle squardron shaving cream?????????????

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts

these are the ones i am hoping for. hook up with mel in austin.

those are released on sat.

• -Some hand-knit sweaters (get all Cliff Huxtable on 'em; T**i hooks 'em up for yours truly).

Pics plaese.

How 'bout these, C*smo?:

Dap Rugget:
    Pinstripe Suit Pants

The Dap Rugget Pinstripe Caddy Track Pants are a genious invention. Sweats made out of suit material. Man, listen if you're lucky enough to be able to pull this off at the office do it! If not it's comfy enough for weekend wear!

http://www.theredlemonstore.com/

Herm

• Also, electronics wise, I would like a mini hard disk recorder I can bring along with me to places to record sets... I don't know of any that are really worth it (decent/cheap/durable) except for iRiver and I don't want that.

This might be a little "old fashioned" but I'd actually suggest getting a mini-disc recorder instead if you want to tape sets. That way, you can have physical media that you can save and archive separately. Sony makes excellent ones, most of them in the $200 range which isn't cheap but isn't hella expensive either.

the new gemini iKey is getting good reviews, and it lets you record directly to your ipod.

need RAM for your laptop?

and THIS might be the good look for this season

• Blue eagle squardron shaving cream?????????????

Absofukckinglutely my friend. Real Razorbump faces no the deal! That shit saved my neck.

• Cosmo - I ran into this while shopping for an associate of mine. It's a bit too steep for the circumstances but it's damn sharp:

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
    THIS might be the good look for this season

shit don't work.

ayo all you want, but the SHIT DON'T WORK.

This is suppose to be a good recorder....spensive though.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

-Some hand-knit sweaters (get all Cliff Huxtable on 'em; T**i hooks 'em up for yours truly).

Pics plaese.

Herm

As you wish:

This is how the grown & sex folks get down.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak