INTERMESSAGEBOARD HATTING DONE CHANGED!!!

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i am not a moke

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    That thread is awesome.

I hope this thread turns out to be awesome soon.

• i am not a moke

sheesh. ok then lildude kine.

betta?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    man, i ate a fucking tuna sandwich from 7-11 today for lunch and i gotta look through that thread with all that beautiful vietnamese food? shit ain't right.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Not enough Korean food talk.

Stinky Kimchi scares away white folks!!!

All ur Bibimbap/Bulgogi belongs 2 MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• well, dude, i live in KOREATOWN. not koreaneighborhood or koreablock like some east coast thing. ok, queens keeps on faken it, but thats it!

Dun put down ma old hood!!!

Come to Toronto! We can drink our worries away! I'm buying!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    im glad that there are no nearby 24 hour vietnamese joints here because i dont think i would be able to drunkenly decide at 4 in the morning between vietnamese or korean food

• flushing? well thats the only place on the level of ktown.

oh man, not soju!

um, ok, soju!

ps
    kimchee is just the tip of the iceberg. get ur banchan game up!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    shig i gotta stop reading your posts when im starving at work man

• man, i ate a fucking tuna sandwich from 7-11 today for lunch and i gotta look through that thread with all that beautiful vietnamese food? shit ain't right.

What?!

• [/b]WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!1 HOLD UP!!!1 DOES THAT SAY $11.90 FOR A BOTTLE OF SOJU?!?[/b]

i mean i dont know the canadian conversion rate or anything but you can get a bottle of that for like $3 out here. come to LA, i'll buy the soju.

[/b]WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!1 HOLD UP!!!1 DOES THAT SAY $11.90 FOR A BOTTLE OF SOJU?!?[/b]

i mean i dont know the canadian conversion rate or anything but you can get a bottle of that for like $3 out here. come to LA, i'll buy the soju.

Naw, I just grabbed that off the net.

RM? Maybe Malaysian Ringgit?

Anyways! No, it's hella cheap here!

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    You CANNOT buy soju from retail stores in our province, for some odd reason. Usually you have to have an arrangement w/ restaurants to buy a batch in bulk. It makes absolutely no sense as sake and other asian spirits are readily available in our government controlled liquor stores.

So no, that pic is not from Toronto.

ps: b*lly, we'll be having korean in a few weeks w/ d*nno

• this kinda fun. aser, im chasing u round the innernet

ps: b*lly, we'll be having korean in a few weeks w/ d*nno

Sign me up! Where you guys going? Dun tell me... Markham? HA!

Come down to Koreatown!

If I have to go all the way up there, I'll have to stop by 1st M.P. to get the realness...

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    funny story....

this korean girl I dated would always turn to face sideways when drinking soju (korean etiquette for elders) around me. It was kyoote but also kinda creepy.

b*lly - either korean town or NEW korean town maaang. Recognize the Yonge strip from Sheppard all the way to Clarke, it's sonning Bloor Korean town.

Galleria supermarket representative!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Step your game up:

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    ok, that's pretty fucking awesome

• Step your game up:

your face skin looks good.

Oh Shit. I knew I had seen Dizzy somewhere before. Just could never place him!

Thanks! Its home made!

• ok, that's pretty fucking awesome

Thanks! Its home made!

seriously thats got to be the greatest costume ive ever seen! deserving of this x1,000,000,000,000

as a korean

soju costs roughly 1 dollar US in korea.

Thanks! Its home made!

OK, I just realized that lost comment was the biggest "DUH" thing I've ever said.

Park - fuck yeah the 'ju is cheap over there, but not as cheap as it used to be. A bottle used to be a buck, now I think its up to like a buck fiddy, at least.

I remember when I got back from 2 years in Korea, and I was missing the 'ju, so I went to some korean resturant in dallas, and they were charging 8 bucks for a fucking bottle!!! I was like "WHAT?!?!?"

of course, I paid the 8 bucks. I needed that shit.

Soju is a lot cheaper here in SD for some reason. And even cheaper up in Orange County and LA.

Me and Shig have battled the 'ju a few times now. The 'ju ALWAYS wins for some reason. Ask Shig's carpet.

• flushing? well thats the only place on the level of ktown.

oh man, not soju!

um, ok, soju!

ps
    kimchee is just the tip of the iceberg. get ur banchan game up!

I worked with a Korean dude Mike Cain, Nice Guy.
    His mom would bring mad food to him at work , Stuff looking just like that, Ohhhhhhhh sooooooo Good, And thats a big fer sho on Soju.

Then again I rock Kimchee on hot dogs soooooo, Ida know

Peace for now, peace for later