Check Out An Album I Made.

captainplanetcaptainplanet 626 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
Hey All,I'm pretty new to the Strut fam, but I wanted to post this album I just finished recently. We go by Building Bloc. You can get a little taste by checking out this one track- "Playback" - or you can download the whole thing by clicking right here. Lemme know your thoughts. I got pretty thick skin so if you feel the need to hate, I'll try not to take it personally. I did almost all the production. On the three tracks where I didn't do the whole thing, I co-produced it with my boy Tacit. We both rhyme as well. Hope you dig it.

Comments

• Damn, not a single word of feedback?

• I downloaded the Album. I scanned through some tracks, and listened to some all the way through. I thought a few of the samples were real intresting. Slow Crawl. The first interlude was good. I've always liked the sound of those drums. Great drums on the last track. The thing that turned me off was a few of the MC's styles. The first two on Slow Crawl. I dont know names. They sounded a little amateur and undeveloped. Good beats though, and an interesting listen. Thanks for sharing.

• the rapping sounds a bit forced over the laid back vibe. promising tho, once you folks develope a bit more and get more of the personality into the music i feel that you guys would be real tight.