Another chump to add to your ebay ban list

guy_alcindorguy_alcindor 621 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
shoresea777chump backed out of the sale after I sent a non-paying bidder report, claiming a week after bid he had "already sent a message" claiming to be excused out of sale - never got that. Then he tells me "we want to see credit refunded", so I tell him send me $3 to cover my troubles and I'll end the dispute, and he says "that sounds like blackmail", and "we wish to see this go through ebay official channels", and then "THANK YOU KINDLY". I am so sick of chumps who can't pay up on their bids.

Comments

• that sucks.
    My favorite part is when dude calls blackmail on $3.
    Which is super reasonable for your troubles/fees.

• added...thanks!

• added...thanks!

I been dying to start a soulstrut ban list for like the last few years. Like for folls who start to get froggy, just send them an email stating that by not honoring your bid, you will be banned from x amount of sellers and list all who are part of the posse

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I been dying to start a soulstrut ban list for like the last few years.

There actually was a 'banned ebay IDs list' thread a couple months ago, but feel free to start a new one here and now.

• seven years of cats who chose not to honor their bids.....

!2naphish!, 04171967, 50batman, 6milliondollars, apennyaglass, aqism, arexcrooke, argylethafunkchild, audio_sedative, av_art, ava150, basik70, boogiedoc, cat333mota, commonthief, cool-runners, curriedbeats, cutterbox, d0d0111, dabrainpalace, darrell9686, dawn051700, dcompoze, djannec, djpablo57, dohc53, druid6666, dsflow08, dynamicbuttons, eazyg13, ebony_rhythm, encore-lyon, epoxygruv, fayban, firstrack, gadedreng, groovy_svensson, hipteensbluejeans, hollygrove_records, hunkofaman, hushcat, ilovebushkerryblows, im-super-groovalistic, inerlife, its-raining-12inch-records, jaba969, je1058, jesterinlove, jinxxx03, jirkacee, julrg1970, kymadchild, lmta00, loft-man, loudogg04, maltock, maqship, mehdi-rose, mellissalaserdisc, moni*sbuy, moores1972, mr.greedy, mrboombap, mrssophisticatedlady, msdd1, n0w0n, natilton, negal69, nobledrew, nono75018, norihisaband, octoepie, paddingtonbreh, phonographic-records, premiumvinyl, pscl1970, qenius12, ragazza_fuoristrada, recordforme, roywillis, s3nsational, salsoul_net, scoobytrax, seedslevel, sellmyish, sequenced1973, shonanboy1980, shoresea777, slalom4speed, smith1974louis, soul_syndrome, soulful-illusion, sup3rcharg3d, taperecords, the_man_from_275th, tommasomusica, trilark2, tupperwarepuppet, vikingpower0_0, vinylcartel, we_got_beats, winstonv, woodcreatures, zuanne77, [email]dansilma@uol.com.br[/email]