Snoop Dogg - The Blue Carpet Treatment

jazzman21jazzman21 287 Posts
edited April 2016 in Music Talk
To be released Nov. 21. Got some production from Dre, Pharrell, Timbaland & Will.i.am. and guest appearances from E-40, R. Kelly, Jamie Foxx, Game, D'Angelo, etc. First couple of singles "Vato" feat. B-Real and "I wanna f*** you" feat. Akon are pretty cool. Looking forward to the rest of this....Snoop never dissapoints! 1. "Intrology" 2. "Think About It" (Produced by Frequency) 3. "Crazy" (featuring Nate Dogg) (Produced by Fredwreck) 4. "Vato" (featuring B-Real of Cypress Hill) (Produced by The Neptunes) 5. "That's That" (featuring R. Kelly) (Produced by Nottz) 6. "Candy" (featuring E-40, Daz Dillinger, Kurupt, MC Eiht & Goldie Loc) (Produced by Rick Rock)7. "Get A Light" (Produced by Timbaland) 8. "Gang Bangin' 101" (featuring The Game) (Produced by THX) 9. "Boss' Life" (featuring Akon) (Produced by Dr. Dre) 10. "LAX" (featuring Ice Cube) (Produced by Battlecat) 11. "Lil' Crips" 12. "Round Here" 13. "A Bitch I Knew" 14. "Like This" 15. "Which One Of You" (featuring Warren G & Nate Dogg) (Produced by Nate Dogg) 16. "I Wanna Fuck You" (featuring Akon) (Produced by Akon) 17. "Psst!!" (featuring Jamie Foxx) (Produced by N8 & Brainz) 18. "Beat Up On Yo' Pads" 19. "Don't Stop" 20. "Imagine" (featuring Dr. Dre & D'Angelo) (Produced by Dr. Dre) 21. "Conversations"
TAGGED:

Comments

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Snoop never dissapoints!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Snoop never dissapoints!

Didn't that have "Lay Low" on it? That was my joint.

Snoop never dissapoints!

Didn't that have "Lay Low" on it?

negative

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    To be released Nov. 21. Got some production from Dre, Pharrell, Timbaland & Will.i.am. and guest appearances from E-40, R. Kelly, Jamie Foxx, Game, D'Angelo, etc. First couple of singles "Vato" feat. B-Real and "I wanna f*** you" feat. Akon are pretty cool. Looking forward to the rest of this....Snoop never dissapoints!

1. "Intrology"
    2. "Think About It" (Produced by Frequency)
    3. "Crazy" (featuring Nate Dogg) (Produced by Fredwreck)
    4. "Vato" (featuring B-Real of Cypress Hill) (Produced by The Neptunes)
    5. "That's That" (featuring R. Kelly) (Produced by Nottz)
    6. "Candy" (featuring E-40, Daz Dillinger, Kurupt, MC Eiht & Goldie Loc)
    (Produced by Rick Rock)
    7. "Get A Light" (Produced by Timbaland)
    8. "Gang Bangin' 101" (featuring The Game) (Produced by THX)
    9. "Boss' Life" (featuring Akon) (Produced by Dr. Dre)
    10. "LAX" (featuring Ice Cube) (Produced by Battlecat)
    11. "Lil' Crips"
    12. "Round Here"
    13. "A Bitch I Knew"
    14. "Like This"
    15. "Which One Of You" (featuring Warren G & Nate Dogg) (Produced by Nate Dogg)
    16. "I Wanna Fuck You" (featuring Akon) (Produced by Akon)
    17. "Psst!!" (featuring Jamie Foxx) (Produced by N8 & Brainz)
    18. "Beat Up On Yo' Pads"
    19. "Don't Stop"
    20. "Imagine" (featuring Dr. Dre & D'Angelo) (Produced by Dr. Dre)
    21. "Conversations"

Well, the inclusion of the Akon track definitely does not bode well--I thought that was intended for everyone's favorite polygamist's album.

It's cool that a SoulStrut dude got a track on there, though.

• Yeah I was about to say the same Frequency that posts on here? Good stuff

This album got D'angelo? Damn....how does that make you feel Faux?

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I've been playing Vato out a lot and must say I'm quite looking forward to the new album (though the Akon track leaves me cold)

Yeah I was about to say the same Frequency that posts on here? Good stuff

I like D'Angelo--"Brown Sugar" was my schitt back in 1995.

I just don't think he's the genius--the Modern Marvin or the successor to Prince--that certain people hold him up as.

• "Candy" with E-40 is really, really hot (no Missy). I just hope it gets released as a single, but I kinda doubt it.

Although I could see it becoming another Bay-Area-Only-Club-And-Radio-Banger.

• "Candy" with E-40 is really, really hot (no Missy). I just hope it gets released as a single, but I kinda doubt it.

it came out on 12" a while ago, b-side to the vato single.

Oh yeah...I guess I knew that, but um, forgot? D'oh! I just meant that I hope the B-Side wins in this case (because "Vato" is horrible).

• Yeah I was about to say the same Frequency that posts on here? Good stuff

Yes it's the same Frequency!!

This track is amazing...and I'm not just tooting my own horn, Snoop destroys it.

It's 110 BPM...5 minutes long...and no chorus. He rhymes straight through Big Daddy Kane style, it's intense. It's also Snoop's favorite song. Don't believe? check the interviews!

XXL Review
    MTV Interview
    AllHipHop.com Interview

If you guess the sample I'll give you a cookie.

• Hey what's up dude!

Cograts - again - on the work. Can't wait to check it out.

Yeah I was about to say the same Frequency that posts on here? Good stuff

Yes it's the same Frequency!!

congrats....can't wait to hear it

• Hey what's up dude!

Holla. I'm coming to rape your shop soon...

BOOOOWWWLING.

• Hey what's up dude!

Holla. I'm coming to rape your shop soon...

BOOOOWWWLING.

Haha, bring me some of that snoop money!

• I think I'll be the only producer on the album using his advance to buy raers.

So now when I come in the shop I want you to close it down to the public, pull the lever, slide over the bookcase, and let me into the secret stash deep in the catacombs.

• The catacombs await!

• The catacombs await!

• The catacombs await!

uh... I am not sure that what you think it means, is what it means...

The catacombs await!

uh... I am not sure that what you think it means, is what it means...

Whenever anybody posts a word of three syllables or more the boy releases a preemptive PASUE and lets others sort it out...

• Whatever, Jonny. You think your catacombs don't stink, but your crates give you away.

• Yes it's the same Frequency!!

This track is amazing...and I'm not just tooting my own horn, Snoop destroys it.

It's 110 BPM...5 minutes long...and no chorus. He rhymes straight through Big Daddy Kane style, it's intense. It's also Snoop's favorite song. Don't believe? check the interviews!

XXL Review
    MTV Interview
    AllHipHop.com Interview

If you guess the sample I'll give you a cookie.

Wow, I like this track a lot! Good job.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    "Candy" with E-40 is really, really hot (no Missy). I just hope it gets released as a single, but I kinda doubt it.

Oh yeah...I guess I knew that, but um, forgot? D'oh! I just meant that I hope the B-Side wins in this case (because "Vato" is horrible).

Im like the only person i know that loves vato. Ive been waiting for this record man! Congrats to frequency! SNOOP IS BACK!

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts
    "Candy" with E-40 is really, really hot (no Missy). I just hope it gets released as a single, but I kinda doubt it.

Im like the only person i know that loves vato. Ive been waiting for this record man! Congrats to frequency! SNOOP IS BACK!

Vato is one of the best tracks on the album imo, together with the Frequency produced track. The Dre produced tracks are nice too, especially the one with D'Angelo, I could really do without Akon's vocals though.

• Thanks guys.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

smooth as fuck..nice job man

opening track on a major records

congrats

• That shit is excellent. In other words, better than anything on the Jay-Z album.

• Yeah the Jay-z album is so so to me. The Snoop album is pretty good, though I do think (no personal horn tooting-related) this is one of the better tracks.

I wish it had a chorus so it could be a single....oh well.