You know what? That Justin Timberlake shit sucks!

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    WTF!? Is there some sort of subliminal message encoded in these tracks?

That's what I'm thinking. While I guess all these Beckys wanna imagine JL rippin off their bras, there still seems to be something (spores?) taking over their brains.

This chick stood there and begged for that shit for about fifteen minutes. She tried several different strategies to get it played.

One was saying, "If I (the DJ) could play anything I wanted, what would I play?"

I said, "I don't know? What's playing right now?"

She gets real close like she loves me and says, "You just think about your all time favorite song and play that. OK? And then play Justin Timberlake."

ARGH!

I was so rude to her. I told her to go to another place to hear that shit. She still smiled at me and tried to get me to play it. Even after I told her I did not even have it, she kept cooing me to play it like she was in heat for that shit. Like she was some crack head and I was was holding the best cane on the planet--just making her beg for it.

I think she just liked you because once you left I didn't see her again for the rest of the night. That or she heard your comment about her fake boobies and decided to annoy the crap out of you.

LOL

The Ladies Love Cool Frank

I have witnessed his effects on the fairer sex before....

• WTF!? Is there some sort of subliminal message encoded in these tracks?

That's what I'm thinking. While I guess all these Beckys wanna imagine JL rippin off their bras, there still seems to be something (spores?) taking over their brains.

This chick stood there and begged for that shit for about fifteen minutes. She tried several different strategies to get it played.

One was saying, "If I (the DJ) could play anything I wanted, what would I play?"

I said, "I don't know? What's playing right now?"

She gets real close like she loves me and says, "You just think about your all time favorite song and play that. OK? And then play Justin Timberlake."

ARGH!

I was so rude to her. I told her to go to another place to hear that shit. She still smiled at me and tried to get me to play it. Even after I told her I did not even have it, she kept cooing me to play it like she was in heat for that shit. Like she was some crack head and I was was holding the best cane on the planet--just making her beg for it.

I think she just liked you because once you left I didn't see her again for the rest of the night. That or she heard your comment about her fake boobies and decided to annoy the crap out of you.

LOL

The Ladies Love Cool Frank

I have witnessed his effects on the fairer sex before....

He is a Becky magnet.

• "my love" ft t.i. is almost unbearably catchy, and i mean that in a good way. pure pop batches!

oh, and Jorge: yes he can (yes he can can)

• gnarls barkely is a special needs Outkast...poo poo

fuck timberlake. And oh yeah, that his buying Stax shit is true, not hype...here is the first signing, our local rock-ish Roots rip off, free sol ...

www.freesol.net

Oh yeah, his buying Stax was a good thing, he is certainly making its legacy better...whatever...Soul Man 2007 (Im from Memphis Bitch remix!)..just wait!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    slim.

thats gay

CUTE.

SLIM!

HEY, SLIM.

WAIT. WEREN'T YOU JUST THE ONE TELLING US HOW GREAT JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE IS?

YOU GOT WHITE BOY GIZZ DRIPPING DOWN YOUR THIGHS.

YOU KNOW WHAT'S GAY.

LOVE IT.
    CALL ME RIGHT NOW. SLIM.

202-257-9897

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    I was dissappointed when I heard the album because folks were so apeshark over it here... it does have a few decent cuts though

Me too. I don't mind pop music and I think Justin Timberlake does have a certain amount of talent, but that new album is too much muscle and not enough melody. Where are the friggin' mell-O-deeez? I like some of the slower jams, but overall I think the compositions are too nondescript. In one ear and out the other. Disposable.

cd of the year

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    You know what? I dont really like sexy back either. But that shit is a hit! Inexplicable mabye, but damn if timbaland wasnt right on the money again.

timbaland wasnt right on the money again.

beckys are haturs. this is the shit.

if i want faggrits with good beats, i'll go ahead and drop menergy.

• You know what? I dont really like sexy back either. But that shit is a hit! Inexplicable mabye, but damn if timbaland wasnt right on the money again.

Well, it's not like there's anything to compete with...

Timbaland makin hits right now is like shootin fish in a bucket.

I'm not impressed...

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    slim.

thats gay

CUTE.

SLIM!

HEY, SLIM.

WAIT. WEREN'T YOU JUST THE ONE TELLING US HOW GREAT JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE IS?

YOU GOT WHITE BOY GIZZ DRIPPING DOWN YOUR THIGHS.

YOU KNOW WHAT'S GAY.

LOVE IT.
    CALL ME RIGHT NOW. SLIM.

202-257-9897

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    "My love" is the best single since "Promiscous Girl" - I'm sorry both of these tracks/songs are dope as hell (so is "Crazy"- dont front!) Timbo wins again!

But I agree - "Sexy back" =

This years Right Said Fred!

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    "My love" is the best single since "Promiscous Girl" - I'm sorry both of these tracks/songs are dope as hell (so is "Crazy"- dont front!) Timbo wins again!

That's harsh! If you dis RSF you dis yourself!

btw...isn't eddie bo somewhere in sexy back? did he get royalties? paging phill most, I remember he liked that new jt ish somehow...i dont mind either, there is way more doo doo around than this. the worst becky song ever from this year gots to be that shakira/wyclef terd. i always like to confuse becky's playing lord tariq and petah gunnz joint...but then again, this can be dangerous

btw...this is not funny...

• "My love" is the best single since "Promiscous Girl" - I'm sorry both of these tracks/songs are dope as hell (so is "Crazy"- dont front!) Timbo wins again!

Sorry SLIM, but "Promiscuous Girl" most definitely falls under that same category as I described earlier on in this thread. Annoying, awful, disposable TV-commercial-backing-track garbage. "Music" (using the term as loosely as possible) created for the sole purpose of being immediately licensed. Immediately aligned to some product/lifestyle/image/hipness type bullshit in order to give it more of a shelf life. Music as parasitic life form. Thrown at you from every conceivable audiovisual angle until you are duped into buying into its validity.

WAKE UP!!

• Why anyone listens to this charlatan is beyond me.
    A double helping of

Is it just me or is there a Prince sounding track on everyones album now?

This just in...

PRINCE: INFLUENTIAL!!![/b]

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Sorry SLIM, but "Promiscuous Girl" most definitely falls under that same category as I described earlier on in this thread. Annoying, awful, disposable TV-commercial-backing-track garbage. "Music" (using the term as loosely as possible) created for the sole purpose of being immediately licensed. Immediately aligned to some product/lifestyle/image/hipness type bullshit in order to give it more of a shelf life. Music as parasitic life form. Thrown at you from every conceivable audiovisual angle until you are duped into buying into its validity.

WAKE UP!!

damn! but promiscuous girl was dope! Why are you so mad at this monkey?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    zzzzzz

honestly sometimes the anti-'pop' shit on this board verges on some pretty sexist attitudes what w/ all the talk of 'beckys' and 'cunts' and etc. Not saying you have to like timberlake to not be sexist or anything, just that the language folks are using to trash talk it is a little suspect.

Anyway SexyBack is a weird lead single but in the context of the album it works pretty well and i think its getting a little unfairly shitted on. Definitely not the albums strongest track or anything though. Its a really good album.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Having consulted the oracle, it has been determined that both[/b] Sexy Back and Promiscuous Girl suck tremendously.

zzzzzz

honestly sometimes the anti-'pop' shit on this board verges on some pretty sexist attitudes what w/ all the talk of 'beckys' and 'cunts' and etc. Not saying you have to like timberlake to not be sexist or anything, just that the language folks are using to trash talk it is a little suspect.

Anyway SexyBack is a weird lead single but in the context of the album it works pretty well and i think its getting a little unfairly shitted on. Definitely not the albums strongest track or anything though. Its a really good album.

After Faux_rillz gets out of the shower, tell him to call me.

After Faux_rillz gets out of the executive bath house, tell him to call me.

• "My love" is the best single since "Promiscous Girl" - I'm sorry both of these tracks/songs are dope as hell (so is "Crazy"- dont front!) Timbo wins again!

WAKE UP!!

damn! but promiscuous girl was dope! Why are you so mad at this monkey?

I'm not mad....
    Just surprised that music this awful is getting championed on a forum that supposedly holds art and music up to higher standards than the status quo. Pop music has always had its place as being disposable crap but it seems that nowadaysm the scales are tipped in favor of disposable music, lifestyle, culture, etc. Makes one wonder what will be fondly looked back upon fifteen - twenty years from now...

Also wondering when the recycling and re-tooling of the 60's-80's will cease in favor of creating a new "golden age". Just pondering these concepts lately. This thread kinda brought those responses to light. Not mad though....

Not me. I'm flamin' mad.

Cunt.

• the worst becky song ever from this year gots to be that shakira/wyclef terd. i always like to confuse becky's playing lord tariq and petah gunnz joint...but then again, this can be dangerous

YES... i find sexyback far less offensive than hips don't lie... i love playing the lord tariq shit or a blend with the sexyback beat and another acapella... the sea of pouty faces is very rewarding, and makes playing the actual shitty record much more tolerable... the good news for all of us is sexyback is sure to be over in a month or so, and there will be some new piece of shit that will get requested every 10 minutes for us to hate

a somewhat related observation i've made over the years: when someone approaches you and starts the conversation off with it's my/my friend's birthday/bachelorette party/graduation/anniversary, the song they are about to ask for is going to suck... see also: i think you're doing a great job, but...

I don't mind revisiting the past, just don't do it in a half-assed, uninformed manner.

Some of the Ciara songs from this past year or so did a much better job of rekindling any residual retro energy than does Sexy Back.

You go back in time and play So What in just about any club and it would surely bang.

You go back in time and play Sexy Back and it better be a cheesy gay club or a top-40 club that plays Paula Abdul and Millie Vanilli like there's no tomorrow, because in any club with any semblance of either hard core or even just real schitt tendencies...you'd only get a range of crickets to agitation.

• timbaland wasnt right on the money again.

beckys are haturs. this is the shit.

if i want faggrits with good beats, i'll go ahead and drop menergy.

NO HAY IGUAL > JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE'S ENTIRE CATALOGUE

No vomit basin.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    I don't mind revisiting the past, just don't do it in a half-assed, uninformed manner.

Some of the Ciara songs from this past year or so did a much better job of rekindling any residual retro energy than does Sexy Back.

You go back in time and play So What in just about any club and it would surely bang.

You go back in time and play Sexy Back and it better be a cheesy gay club or a top-40 club that plays Paula Abdul and Millie Vanilli like there's no tomorrow, because in any club with any semblance of either hard core or even just real schitt tendencies...you'd only get a range of crickets to agitation.
    Dude tell me more about how 'real schitt' club people (and we all know what this means, don't we?) >>>> gay people.

• NO HAY IGUAL > JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE'S ENTIRE CATALOGUE

No vomit basin.

This song is good.

Dude tell me more about how 'real schitt' club people (and we all know what this means, don't we?) >>>> gay people.

What I said was that:

cheesy gay & top 40 hard core & the real schitt

And hard core was meant to entail each of hard core gay, hard core drugged, hard core adrenalined, etc.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    it's so funny how much hate you guys have over something small like this.