marco____ (insert a genre here)

ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
What do these ebayers who NEVER EVER loose do for a living? Like A HREF="http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidItems&userid=stfu_b1tch&completed=1&all=1&rows=200&sort=3">this guy has gotta be the marcofunk of hip-hop. Wild. Apparently willing to pay up to $1000 for almost everything and does not give a fugg. Drug dealer? Mafia? Trust fund kiddie?

Comments

• i like to refer to these types as "game changers"

post marco_funk is a whole new universe-

• What do these ebayers who NEVER EVER loose do for a living?

Like A HREF="http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidItems&userid=stfu_b1tch&completed=1&all=1&rows=200&sort=3">this guy has gotta be the marcofunk of hip-hop.

I've lost count of how many times this guy has outbid me on hip hop records...very annoying but he pays way over the odds for everything ($100 for a Royal Ron 12"?? $90 for a Frozen Explosion Iwo Jima 12"?? )

Still I usually end up getting the stuff he outbids me on a while later for alot cheaper, so its all good.....I'm also convinced he hasnt a clue about what he's buying, he always seems to just bid on Tony D auctions or anything with alot of bids already on it...

• tjamestjames 156 Posts

I've always imagined marcofunk as Alfred Molina's character in Boogie Nights (Rahad Jackson: the robe sporting drug dealer with the hi-fi and the young asian boy setting off fire crackers); the only difference is that instead of setting off fire crackers the asian kid is carelessly bidding up all the funk records.

tjames

• I've lost count of how many times this guy has outbid me on hip hop records...very annoying but he pays way over the odds for everything ($100 for a Royal Ron 12"?? $90 for a Frozen Explosion Iwo Jima 12"?? )

Still I usually end up getting the stuff he outbids me on a while later for alot cheaper, so its all good.....I'm also convinced he hasnt a clue about what he's buying, he always seems to just bid on Tony D auctions or anything with alot of bids already on it...

Yeah I was surprised... a few things I had listed I've seen go for over $100 and only got 50, and then this guys bids up something totally random I just threw up there. No real rhyme or reason to it. I thought I did alright, then I looked at his ended auctions and was thinking "damn I didn't even get $500!"

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

I've always imagined marcofunk as Alfred Molina's character in Boogie Nights (Rahad Jackson: the robe sporting drug dealer with the hi-fi and the young asian boy setting off fire crackers); the only difference is that instead of setting off fire crackers the asian kid is carelessly bidding up all the funk records.

tjames

oh shit! hahahahaha!!! too funny!