Wanted: Marky Mark LP (LP ONLY!!)

kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
edited September 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Not looking for the "Good Vibrations," 12". I need the LP, w/ "Walk on the Wildside"!!!!!!!!!!Looking to bust that with ill Lou Reed Breakz.......I've got some good latin, soul, and 45s to trade: S.O.U.L, Skull Snaps, and doubles of "Impeach the Pres..."Holla!

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    You have raisin?

• ummmm...no...

But, I do have some BBD.

• Not looking for the "Good Vibrations," 12". I need the LP, w/ "Walk on the Wildside"!!!!!!!!!!

Looking to bust that with ill Lou Reed Breakz.......

I've got some good latin, soul, and 45s to trade: S.O.U.L, Skull Snaps, and doubles of "Impeach the Pres..."

Holla!

not sure about that, but you want the track "wildside" from marky mark and the funky bunch as this one samples lou reed, right?
    if so, that??s available as 12" single as well. please to clarify...

• Not looking for the "Good Vibrations," 12". I need the LP, w/ "Walk on the Wildside"!!!!!!!!!!

I've got some good latin, soul, and 45s to trade: S.O.U.L, Skull Snaps, and doubles of "Impeach the Pres..."

Holla!

not sure about that, but you want the track "wildside" from marky mark and the funky bunch as this one samples lou reed, right?

• , it seems you would be happy with the 12" as well

here it is

or I`ll grab it tomorrow and we trade

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Not looking for the "Good Vibrations," 12". I need the LP, w/ "Walk on the Wildside"!!!!!!!!!!

Holla!

Please identify the sample source--what is the name of the Lou Reed recording, if it is in fact Lou Reed?