• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    no mixer

• at least three things.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Numark

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    Haaaaa

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    It'd probably be easier to ask what's right with that picture. The answer, of course, is "pretty much nothing."

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Old News son. Celebrity DJs are normal now. At least her father is relevant.ITS not like she foreign to equipment. Im not defending this shit though.

Whoooosh

ITS not like she foreign to equipment.

Did you happen to see she was rocking Numark decks AND not even the CDX's?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

WHO CARES?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    is she scratching with her boobies? wicka wicka...

WHO CARES?

interesting.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    yeah this shit kinda blew my mind... im working on a website for a new client who demands it be hip and fashionable.. hence i was on the heatherette site...

what i find amazing about this is multifold:

1 - i thought kelly's shtick was that she was punk rock? i saw her new video the other day and it seems she's gone full on electroclash??? WTF? like didn't her stlye advisers let her know that Larry Tee is long gone?

2 - are those decks actually sitting ontop of the mixer? theres a light plugged into something.. i think it could very well be the mixer.

3 - isnt kelly's step brother a totally naf trance dj in the UK? and isnt she on record as lambasting wanker dj's ad nauseum.. i also seem to recall an episode of the osbournes where they were beyond hating on their dance music loving neighbours.

4 - i thought her career was over?

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Have yall seen her rock? or are you just blindly hating? Cause kelly osborne is sick! She put down some crazy blends on the spot, and she didnt even need a mixer?!!! And dont let the cdj's fool you. that bitch has crazy wax.

psyche.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I'm no Kelly Osbourne apologist but

1. I happen to think those Numark Axis 9's are aight.

2. I've played in clubs that have had DJ areas so small that you almost needed to put the turntables on top of the mixer in order to have any space.

3. K. Osbourne claims that her earlier "sound" was a result of her being offered a million bucks to do what some record exec told her to do, and like most of us, she said "OK!" She claims this new record is more "her." In any event, changing one's style isn't a ridiculous thing to do especially when you're young - how many of you stayed exactly the same between the years 14-19?

4. Nobody told The Bravery, Interpol, The Faint, etc. that "Larry Tee is long gone" - they seem to be doing fine regardless.

5. I like that Kelly Osbourne new song and video - it's miles better than her faux punk cover of a Madonna song, that's for sure.

Ok so I'm a Kelly Osbourne apologist.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Off Kelly for a moment...

The best part of the entire Osbournes series was when Ozzy went into that room with Jack and dusted off the moog. Jack said something like "what is this?" and he said ht was something he used with Sabbath, and proceeded to play some of the songs he did (i.e. "Who Are You"). Ozzy looked very content, and Jack knew it.

BTW - MOOG documentary comes out on DVD on Tuesday.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I find the jacket most offensive.

You are obviously not an AntPerson.

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    I gotta say that the celebrity dj scene is bullshit though...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

You are obviously not an AntPerson.

AK! No picture - is is Adam and the Ants?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I gotta say that the celebrity dj scene is bullshit though...

that's like a celebrity dj saying the non-celebrity dj scene is bullshit.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Dam, you dudes still getting upset over celebrity deejays? You guys need to update your "hater".

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    is she scratching with her boobies? wicka wicka...

Working the previously unseen "I've got CRABs Scratch"...

Dam, you dudes still getting upset over celebrity deejays? You guys need to update your "hater".

Truth. That's so January 2004.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    on the plus side there are boobies.

my fault... I'll just chill out with a martini and a cig and vibe out to the ill set that DJ Frankie Muniz is throwing down

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

my fault... I'll just chill out with a martini and a cig and vibe out to the ill set that DJ Frankie Muniz is throwing down

Yeah well celebrity's are wack whatever but I'm just at the point where I'm used to reading about it and whatnot.

I'm more "offended" of how lavish these fuckers live. Anyone get attacked by those VH1 specials where they show how much those people make?

Yeah well celebrity's are wack whatever but I'm just at the point where I'm used to reading about it and whatnot.

I'm more "offended" of how lavish these fuckers live. Anyone get attacked by those VH1 specials where they show how much those people make?

I know right.. its funny though because the studios are willing to pay these enormous fees for these half wit people that can't even act. It's gonna cycle itself out though.. and then come back....

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    speaking of which, anyone catch that britney & kevin federline tv show on upn? that girls head is busted.

anyways, i might add that kevin federline is cornfed out of clovis. as am i. see the types of ladies us clovidians swing!

haha, seriously. that's how i feel about everyone complaining on "hipsters" these days. "hipsters" are everywhere. everyone in commercials between the ages of 16-35 looks like a hipster.