Recordmania APPRECIATION

99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Placed an order on the site today.Just wanted to give a big shout out to International Record Hustlah and Number One Dude LARS...THE NEW SITE IS F***ING AWESOME!!!!! Pictures of the covers AND soundclips. Online record buying doesn't get much better than this.

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Placed an order on the site today.

Just wanted to give a big shout out to International Record Hustlah and Number One Dude LARS...

THE NEW SITE IS F***ING AWESOME!!!!! Pictures of the covers AND soundclips. Online record buying doesn't get much better than this.

Yes.

Next payday, those Swedes will see some of my wages.

So many good records on that site.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts

Just wanted to give a big shout out to International Record Hustlah and Number One Dude LARS...

THE NEW SITE IS F***ING AWESOME!!!!! Pictures of the covers AND soundclips. Online record buying doesn't get much better than this.

Yes.

cosign.
    yes, the site is cool now. visiting the shop itself is even better - great store with a great selection. of course, they also sell the limited raw fusion/gamm stuff, which is partly not available anywhere else

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

Yes.

cosign.
    yes, the site is cool now. visiting the shop itself is even better - great store with a great selection. of course, they also sell the limited raw fusion/gamm stuff, which is partly not available anywhere else

examples please. what would you buy?

• hi grope! get back to me about that deal...

i guess i'll play hater here but i really have never seen anything on recordmania that i would buy. i mean they have some good stuff but the prices are way too high if you take into account $12 shipping.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    hi grope! get back to me about that deal...

i guess i'll play hater here but i really have never seen anything on recordmania that i would buy. i mean they have some good stuff but the prices are way too high if you take into account $12 shipping.

Co-sign.

But they are selling some very nice stuff from time to time. It is one of the best stores in Europe! I remember them selling TWO copies of Stark Reality at once. Back when it was a 400 USD record.
    I just didn't see anything interesting right now... well, at least for me.

Dave, I have to think about our deal. Sorry for tne hassle...

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts

Yes.

cosign.

Seriously, one example regarding the "special stuff": I think it was the only store selling the gamm battleweapons 001.

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

Brenda & the Tabulations "Dry Your Eyes"

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    There's some damn good soul records there but I drool over the Euro Jazz raer.

• Lars is a top guy - I've bought and traded with him and he always has nice records in great condition,
    even his vg+ records are really super clean

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Nice place.

Their plastic bags feature Biz Markie. Ol??Dirty Bastard and Whitney Houston. I like that.

- J

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

Boscoe aside, dude really is killing it now.